• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Carina Sanroma [Die Screaming! or Die Trying!]

Soresu

So ah, I'm not even sure if I need to resubmit her, but here is the Link. She was approved ages ago as a snot-nosed kid. But now she's gone and joined the MUHREENS. Specifically for Char's Die Screaming or Die Trying! plot. Some of it might be a bit sparse, especially around the skills area. But some of those I left that way as a means to reflect on the fact she's still very new to the military and I would gradually add more in as she experiences and learns. So at the moment, she's very basic in skills.

Here you go @Charmaylarg Dufrain. A bit rushed, but finished, some of it I can iron out as I go like the skills and such. Be gentle please.

Last edited:
Its always good to re-submit chars for the GM to view them.

That being said 90% of the chars for this plot are bellow the age of 18 (Nep enlistment age is 16).

Boy you guys are really gunna give me a reputation as the child-hurter of this community, eh?!

That being said, no glaring issues. If she had NEPMED training and was a full doctor she'de have to be older since with basic and a year at NEPMED she'd be almost 18 but shes just a medic so its 10/10.

Approved to get the scrapes and the bruises and the hurts alongside everyone else.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back