• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Rejected Submission "Catnip" Nicotine Lozenges

Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Why is it "lazenge" in the URL but "lozenge" everywhere else? I think you have a typo in the URL.

Hey Farzi!

I love the submission and especially love that it's manufactured by NAM of all things.

Couple things about the article:
- When you're making an article, the first mention of anything that's specific to the setting (like the Lorath, Neppy's Burger, etc) should be a link to that article. I took care of this for you, but just for future reference. I also cleaned up a few minor grammar issues. You can see my changes here - if I messed up your intention, feel free to change it as needed.
- When you submit, there's a section for 'Submission Template' - I believe you used the 'Drug' template for this one. Next time please include the link, makes it easier on us reviewers. :)
- In the extras, you mention "famous neko head" and some other things - it took me a moment to realize what you meant. Maybe expand on that section just a bit so that people understand what the head is for, where it's at, etc, and not that their dispenser comes with an actual decapitated head

Other than those couple of points, this looks good! Once @Charmaylarg Dufrain or @The KrimsonWulf gives this their approval and you've resolved that last point, I'll move on to the Approval process.

I'd like @Wes to give this a once over as he generally tries to shy away from nicotine products.

So I do not want to run a site that in any way promotes smoking.
Look, I'm just asking for his in-thread approval on something he generally doesn't like.

Its not a smoking item, it is a lozenge. It does not promote smoking of any kind. However it is a stimulant. By itself. The item in no way is a tobacco product. Your point is moot. However the concern is understood and appreciated. I have no issues. With wes looking this over again.

To many, nicotine products and smoking are inherently intertwined. Just because you've decided it isn't the same, doesn't make it so.

Because Wes is going to be away for a few days let's put this submission on pause or let the other Yamataian FMs decide since this is for use by exchange officers in Yamatai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back