• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission "Cavalry" twin auto-cannon + 60mm ammo

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I don't really see many problems, but I will say the recoil probably needs to chance -slightly-. Tanks have noticeable recoil firing their main canon, and while this is probably lighter than most MBT main guns, it also is firing way faster and you're saying there is negligible recoil on -all- vehicles, which would include jeeps and trucks. I do see it not effecting heavier vehicles, but I think lighter vehicles would be effected by something that can deliver a 60mm shell 3km away. It wouldn't flip them or anything but since it is rapid fire I think it would make a difference.

I don't see any real problems with this so APPROVED

[ ✅ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores
[ ✅ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template
[ ✅ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✅ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar
[ ✅ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate and are not broken
[ ✅ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels
[ ✅ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern)
[ ✅ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ✅ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ✅ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

Quick question, I happened to notice a minor discrepancy, where it says 4 rounds per second in the very first paragraph but only 2 rounds per second in the fire rate section. I assume it means that it's 2 rounds per second per barrel. Is that the case? From my perspective as someone reading the article, it's a little unclear.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back