• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP: Neshaten [Cercatore Di Stella] Episode 1: Reaching out...

RaWolfe

Retired Staff
RP Date
YE42
RP Location
Cercatore Di Stella
The Captains Office

The room was dark, the light that came in was from the Neshaten homeworld reflecting its sun through the windows of the ship. Another light that was reflecting was from a screen where data of images, videos, and written reports pass by. A man was sitting behind it, with one ear lowered and eyes focused on the screen. The information was about the newly found crystalized virus that took over the ship, it got cleared rather quickly by the great thinking of both Engineering and the Medical personnel. He taps on the desk with now narrowing eyes seeing the status of the files being classified. Ryurikov had a hand in this accident to keep it red taped everywhere he could tape it.

Valvido swipes the images to the right seeing some of his crew members that were hit by it, they recovered from it, but they would still feel it and hard in their lungs. Those that died were summarized as killed in a toxic accident, to lie towards the family is against his own policy, but this had so many flags that it would panic the public. He sighs and closes the screen as Valvido looked outside towards his homeworld that was just there, so peaceful and calm. As he stood up and pressed the button "Bridge get all senior personnel to the briefing room.. in 15 minutes" The bridge responded "Yes Shipmaster" The mission however had to continue, their destination was set and as soon as it was over, he could go back home.

Conference Room

The room was still empty as Valvido entered into it and lets his hand slide over the chairs as he eventually sat down to his own chair and took a deep breath leaning backward and waiting for the members to enter. The mission was going to start, they were all handpicked by either himself or command. They will be leaving home for at least a few months and after that, they can go home, resume their duties somewhere else. Or just sit at a farm working on the fields "Man I miss getting dirty and get to see some sports" He shrugs as he noticed the members stepping into the room and he simply nodded to them.

When they all arrived "Welcome back, we have not even left the docks and we had already a good adventure. Sadly we lost some good people due to the virus that hit us bad. For those in the room that had the virus on both your Doctors..." Waving his hand at Aiu "And my advice...take it easy, your lungs are not yet fully operational and you still require cool treatment to get the virus out of your system. I know its not a pleasant experience, but its the only way. For now, I want engineers to wear air protection when working with crystals, other personal stay away from the crystals for now" He demands and looked around "Thought I am glad you are all alive"

He taps the desk as a hologram comes up with a few star systems "This is the northern space of our kingdom reach that we have calculated and yet to explore. What we do know is that there are pirates out there, people that wish to raid traders and living on the edge of space or so they think. We will be exploring these systems, see if they fit the bill of becoming our new home system. The first one on the list is Aklaatresh system, this system has hit the flags with command to be vital for our exploration to have minerals that might match our own crystals. " He sighs a bit "There is also to be a record of a possible Gaia class planet..."

RPG-D RPGfix
Back