• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP Chapter 6: Of Lore and Data

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
Kyopelinvuori
Sudran in System Azorea
Aaki's Office
Bukor 4, 942
11:00, Commonwealth Standard Time

It had been just a few days since the meeting with the AI Cinereal and Aaki had been hard at working forming up an agreement and handing it off to the rest of the Conclave, House of Speakers, and Makhuzar. She awaited visitors today by standing at the window. She looked out at the sea beyond the city and wondered what it would be like to speak with the 'Spacers again.

She turned, dressed in a muted, pink, long gown that connected at a rounded collar at the nape of her neck on her front and back and fell down in pleats and crevices. The dress moved with her as she strode to the elevator, whose light was bright and whose ding had alerted her to an arrival.

Aaki's Office

Huey Graves walked inside. "Good morning. I'm sorry if I startled you Ms. Aaki." He apologized. "I hope things will go a bit more smoothly with Mito without Cinereal here. I don't think that AI liked me too much." He said to her as he strode across the room. He wore his same black suit and green tie and his hair was slicked back.

And of course, shortly after Alistair entered as well. He nodded to Aaki and moved to the same position that he had become accustomed to, leaning up against it and going through reports in his HUD.

Akai's Office

It took a few more minutes, but the next arrival on the elevator was Mito. They were looking more than a little tired, and had bought a native labcoat for warmth. Of course, this meant that her lower arms were stuck inside, simply jammed into her side pockets at the minute. Alongside her, there was a transparent green jelly spider, merrily lugging along her heavy backpack for her today.

"▒Good morning Miss Aaki, Mister Graves... Oh, and his bodyguard, too...▒" There was a bit of a jaded expression, but they were still willing to make progress. And unlike Cinereal, they did seem to trust a Nepleslian on sight. "▒Are we here just to review the trade agreement? Or is there something else you desire my assistance with?▒"

Last edited:
Aaki's Office

The Iromakuanhe extended her arms in the air slightly and her salmon sleeves rose with the action as she did.

"To have you both here to discuss matters is of the utmost importance to our nations. I look forward to what we gain today. Now, on to what we may be able to do with one another. Huey, do you have any interest in something specific?"

Aaki's Office

Huey turned and greeted Mito with a smile. "Hello Mitocondrion, a pleasure as always." He said nodding to the Freespacer. "And yes, I was hoping we could discuss the Viridian array. Nepleslia would like to discuss the possibility of working together more often in the future. Possibly even helping the Viridian Array build up and expand as well." He said, giving his opening statements.

Alistair nodded as well. It wasn't his place to speak, but he liked the Viridian Array. He hoped that Huey could get the job done.

Last edited:
Aaki's Office

"
Certainly, Sir." The pale haired girl gave him a tired smile, taking up residence leaning on the back of a chair. "There are certainly some new pieces technology, such as the Deathcrawler or the Partisan, which might suit your interests."

These things were supposed to be cornerstones in their original deal with USO, of course, but somehow he didn't think Graves would be interested in their other major export, radioactive algae flakes for spacer chow. They already had the liquid allies, such as the green blob now bored at her side, and flattening itself out into a lazy cushion shape.

"Our colonies on gold coast and red sky have certainly enjoyed your support. Thank you for that. I suppose the one thing they are still lacking is raw materials as a start-up cache."

Aaki's Office

Huey nodded. "We can most certainly help with that issue. We can begin sending raw materials to your colonies as soon as possible. Plus this new DeathCrawlers look very impressive. I think we can make a simple trade if that sounds agreeable to you?" Huey added with a smile.

"We would also like to discuss the possibility of integrating some of the Viridan Array's forces into our own as well." Alistair said from the back of the room. "Sorry Ambassadors, but this is a request from the NSMC." He said walking forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back