• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Character Builder Games

I found this through a DeviantArt artist I follow, who builds doll programs. Here's her latest one, which is usable for making X-Men style female mutants.

Here's an example of what you can make with it:

X-Girl-Candys-World-Doll-Divine-wide.jpg

How much do we have to pay her to make a bunch of SARP assets (and re-purpose the ones that you've clearly used which come so close to our old-style body suits) and build us a doll maker-- I mean, "Character Generator"?

I have to agree with lam. For once, this is a character generator that actually puts out stuff that LOOKS like SARP art. Could really be nice for newer players, give them a way to get something basic up even if they can't afford commissions.

This sounds very promising, and I'm sad I'm slowpoking so, so hard right now. Do we have any info on what Lam asked? Artwork for new players would be a tremendous leap forward, even if it's a doll builder. Hell, for references, I was using stuff from RinmaruGames.com even.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back