• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Abandoned Submission Character Creation Guide for UCS

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
It would look like either:

Code:
[[guide:skills]]

or

[[guide:skills|common character skills]]

you could put whatever words make sense contextually in the second example.

The namespace should be in the guide: one.

There is nothing on naming conventions.

There could also be something about clothing, tattoos, and/or jewelry type of items that characters from this faction could be seen with under a Distinguishing Features type of header.

Speaking of, Inventory/Equipment/Personal Possessions that people from this factions usually have could have its own subheader.

Since Rascaldees is mentioned, his wiki user profile should be linked.

And be sure to note the unapproved subarticles are not being approved in this sub.

@Ametheliana Naming conventions is a part of the species template. As far as I am aware there isn't a template for the CCG. Is this incorrect? Regarding the distinguishing features, would this be applicable only to military or in general? The inventory and the like will be done soon. I'll see to it. I'll link my profile as well. Notating the unapproved articles now.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back