• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Character Submission Mod Applications Open

Hi SARP community!

I have been the sole character apps mod for what is probably a year and a half (but math is not my strong suit) and would like that to change. While it's an easy job and @Wes does it often, too, it's not something I want to keep taking on without a bit more help. So, I am opening applications for this position.

Duties:
  • Look over character wiki articles/application that are put up for approval
  • Bring up fixes that need to be made in a constructive manner
  • Tag relevant GM and FMs in the thread if not done so already
  • Tag creator for updates when necessary
  • Move character applications to approved character sub-forum or rejected/abandoned submissions sub-forum, depending on the outcome of the thread

Qualifications:
  • Working knowledge of the setting
  • Amicable attitude
  • Small amount of available time
This is one of my easier duties on the site, so don't let that list of duties dissuade you. At the end of the day, the GM has authority of approval over character applications and the most a character mod has to do is move the threads to approved. It would be really nice to have help in this. Thank you to any applicants. Please do so in this thread or my discord or forum DMs. Again, thank you- I really look forward to having help in this.

Alright, thank you Rizzo. I accept your application lol :]

SARP, please welcome our new character mod, Rizzo! Rizzo, I'll fill you in on stuff now!

I dont mind helping either 🤔 I love to enrich myself with the species story and history and how everything is set up within the universe of SARP only impresses me :) So if an additional mod is required, I stand open for it ^^

I've played with RaWolfe in some other sims and I think they will be a good addition to the character submissions Mod team.

Alright! Thank you for joining, accepted! Two additions is definitely helpful, so I will close the applications here. Thank you to everyone :]

Thanks for this Ame and thank you RaWolfe and Rizzo. I'm glad you guys are helping out!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back