• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Chibi Maker

Here's a neat chibi maker! (alt link)

This could be a useful tool for whipping up quick NPCs or making a chibi for your character that doesn't have a hand-drawn custom chibi yet.

Here's my attempt to come up with one that looks like the SAOY uniform:

ChibiMaker.jpg

Show me what you can come up with!

Yoshi on Bridge.jpg

Chui Katai Yoshi, on the bridge,

Closes I could get to her command uniform, but the jacket it a joke based off of the Irresponsible Captain Tyler.

I like that program, may have to do up a few different Misato poses!

Damn-it Wes!! this thing is addictive!

Misatos rough day.jpg Misato Returning to the dinner party after putting on a jacket to hide the torn top

Misato in street clothes.jpg Misato in street clothes for the rest of the trip.

Here's my attempt at Hanako:

ChibiMaker.jpg ChibiMaker.jpg ChibiMaker.jpg

If you're making a neko, I noticed there's neko/elf ears available under Accessory > Head on page 3.

Edit: added Yui and Ketsurui samurai!

Last edited:
I saw those, but for some reason I picture Misato with the top style ears. not sure why but i know the neko's ears are much lower. I like the Hanako though. A bit sad looking if I may say so, but then again if this is a current image then I can understand why.

I think I love this program cause I can make a new image for each bit of time, like why I have Misato up there twice with the longer hair that I have pictured her slowly growing out and forgetting to cut.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back