• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character Chris "Kathleen" Young

Goergyboy

Inactive Member
Name: Chris (Kathleen) Young
General Information
Species: Nepleslian

Family (or Creators): Father unknown, Stepfather Damascus Sinclair, Mother Katharine Young, Stepbrother Ghouta Sinclair

Employer: Nepleslia
Current Assignment: NSS Alliance

Physical Characteristics
Height: 5’5â€

Well... that certainly is... unique.

I don't see anything wrong with it, really... except for the oddity.

If you want to keep the character concept intact, don't go and get a yamatai citizenship: they'd give you free access to a female yamataian body with probably just a giggle or some eyerolling, meaning the whole concept of the character would be doused. ~_^

I agree with Fred. Approved. ^_^

1161203562120.jpg

Well, you'd need to use a character someplace, really.

Maybe on a civilian ship like the Yggsdrasil if you can arrange something with MM007... or try to either get some story running on Nepleslia (there's a guy, Shaun, over there, I believe) or try to get included on the NSS Alliance. How? I have no idea ^_^;;

Thanks Kotori. I've pm'd Tom about possibly having Chris join the NSS Alliance. If that seems unreasonable I'll try for one of the other suggestions.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back