• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Civilian/SAoY] Materials - Dataveave

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Saying things like, "Inspired by ancient forms of magnetic core memory..." always gets me. It's just vague posting about earth's current tech or tech from 50 years ago. Why not say he discovered the technology or say which of the groups of the Kikyō Sector he was inspired from? It's a matter of not wanting to keep seeing this come up. The rest of your creation looks nice and cool.

I do believe there is something on the wiki that is powered by Neko moving, not just heat or SPINE, but I wouldn't be able to find it right now. Maybe @Wes knows what I am talking about when he approves this?

Changed the inspiration to "a bad Yule Tide sweater that lit up and played musical notes". Felt like going with something mundane and slightly comedic.

Sorry for the lack of response. I didn't post a checklist so it is free game. That being said- if it doesn't get claimed soon, I can do so.

I went through and looked it over, and honestly I don't really see nay mistakes or problems, there was just one double word and that's fixed now. So I just need @Wes to stamp this as approved for Yamatai, and it's all good.

I don't have an issue with the item iteself but it keeps mentioning the Star Army as if the Star Army uses it and there's no uniforms that currently do.

[ ✅ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores
[ ✅ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template
[ ✅ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✅ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar
[ ✅ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate and are not broken
[ ✅ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels
[ ✅ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern)
[ ✅ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ✅ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ✅ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

This can get it's APPROVAL now.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back