• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Closing of the office of post cheer.

SchererSoban

Office of post cheer.
Convention Veteran
So it took abit but I figured out what I'm going to do. As some may have guessed I've been debating leaving the site for the last bit and I've weighted my options and decided to leave the site. With the Kaiyo gone kinda of lost my rp home, now that is not to say there isn't awesome stuff here but I also have a lack of motivation. So I decided instead of moping abit and struggle going to dedicate my energy elsewhere.

Now you might see some stuff posted as I try with a few players to wrap some things up since there is some character bonds. Though once that's done I'll be off working on my other projects.

So I guess with that ramble out of the way might as well say a few things. Star Army has been a interesting experience the last few years. Some good and some bad as with all things. I got to meet some interesting people many of which I'm glad to call friends, and glad I got to write some neat things. I lucked out and got to be staff for abit and have some fun writing some narratives.

So this is a goodbye for now with many of you. Though as always if you want to shoot the heck feel free to shoot me a message. Have fun my friends and remember passion inspires passion so share it.

Sincerely SchererSoban.

Last edited:
UKWY.gif
Sad to see you go, my brother from another Homeworld! I hope wherever you end up, you bring some of the cheer you've graced us with along with you. :)

Yea same man, enjoyed our RP and will cherish these memories. Thanks for all the joy and who knows we might see each other in the future in a different project in a different place <3 Enjoy life and have fun with whatever crosses your path!

I'll miss you.

I'll keep the lights on here and if you find yourself missing Star Army, you're always welcome to come back.

When things got tough I would think of players like you -full of positivity and hope- and I would know that it was important to keep on going despite the difficulties because of you and those with your attitude. You've also modeled for me when it's okay to say "this isn't working"... The student has become the teacher! Your attitude and personality are gems and I'm so happy to know people like you exist. I won't be a stranger but I'll also be happy knowing you're doing you wherever that takes you : ) Thanks for being along for the journey and adding to the site, the plot, and my life, in the way that you did.

Sad to see you go, my brother from another Homeworld! I hope wherever you end up, you bring some of the cheer you've graced us with along with you. :)
Thanks Whisper I hope I do and keep rocking my friend :) Also when Homeworld 3 comes out and the pen and paper rpg comes out hope I see you in a random comment geeking out like I will be.
Yea same man, enjoyed our RP and will cherish these memories. Thanks for all the joy and who knows we might see each other in the future in a different project in a different place <3 Enjoy life and have fun with whatever crosses your path!
I hope we do mate and also don't have to be a stranger :) Dm's are open if you ever want to bonus random idea and shoot the heck.
I'll miss roleplaying with you certainly, you are a good man. Stay safe Schere!
I'll miss roleplaying with you too Charaa, you've been a great friend on the site and I've always enjoyed out interactions.
I'll miss you.

I'll keep the lights on here and if you find yourself missing Star Army, you're always welcome to come back.
Thanks Wes and if I ever think about coming back i'll be sure to shoot you a pm :) thanks for all the fun and geeking out during meetings or when I was staff. Thanks for making this place and for making it enjoyable :)
When things got tough I would think of players like you -full of positivity and hope- and I would know that it was important to keep on going despite the difficulties because of you and those with your attitude. You've also modeled for me when it's okay to say "this isn't working"... The student has become the teacher! Your attitude and personality are gems and I'm so happy to know people like you exist. I won't be a stranger but I'll also be happy knowing you're doing you wherever that takes you : ) Thanks for being along for the journey and adding to the site, the plot, and my life, in the way that you did.
Well Sensei I know i've said it a few times but thank you. As always the Kaiyo was my home and when I started you taught me a lot. I'm glad to be a positive light while you where here as well. I'll be sure to pass along some neat stuff i'm working on, cause there is already some sweet things in the work pipe line :) keep rocking my friend!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back