• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Nepleslian Orders [CNN.1stAFCOM] Orders - Cdr. Esther Belmonte

SUBLIMEinal

Commander Belmonte, Esther

You have been assigned as Executive Officer to Captain Tamara Novikov, on the NSS Nerkat. The ship is currently in dock at Star base Hayes in the Nepleslia system. Please proceed there and locate Captain Novikov. You may also choose to meet the marines assigned to the Nerkat. They are currently somewhere planet side.

SMODIN 1ST ASSAULT FLEET
NAVAL DIVISION

To: 1st Assault Fleet, Naval Division
Subject: RE: Current Assignment

Well, it's an honor and a pleasure to be serving my nation, and I'll make the best of new rank. I know you have your doubts about hiring another civilian captain and giving them a full military commission after only minimal training, but I'm sure I won't let the Naval Corps down.

As for the crew, I'm considering showing up and introducing myself a bit later. Could you send me the location that they're at for shoreleave?

Commander Belmonte, Esther

You are given a tentative assignment as commanding officer of the NSS Acadia, a newly built Hray-class that will be serving as a reconnaissance detachment for the 1AF. You will not receive an immediately promotion to a full Captain rank, which will only be done at the successful completion of an assignment or at Central Corps' discretion.

The 1AF's Marine Division has already sent invitations to the marine complement from your previous assignment to transfer along with you, as most of the crew has a good track record, and they're familiar to you. It is suggested that you personally make the invitation, however.

SMODIN 1ST ASSAULT FLEET
NAVAL DIVISION

RPG-D RPGfix
Back