• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Nepleslian Orders [CNN.1stAFCOM] Orders - P1C Kagura Balfour

SUBLIMEinal

Private First Class Balfour, Kagura:

You are hereby transferred to the NSS Nerkat under the command of Captain Tamara Novikov. You are to proceed with your shore leave until its previously scheduled finish.

SMODIN 1ST ASSAULT FLEET
MARINE DIVISION

Private First Class Balfour, Kagura

As a member of the Nerkat crew, you have been prioritized for a position aboard the NSS Acadia, under the command of your current XO, Cmdr Belmonte.

Respond to this message only if you wish to transfer.

SMODIN 1ST ASSAULT FLEET
MARINE DIVISION

SMODIN Command:

Actually, I'd like to formally request medical/psyche related leave for a period of time. I am having a difficult time adjusting after my ...incident in Los Apagos, it's made me overly aggressive and too emotionally unstable to perform my duties adequately.

Private First Class Balfour, Kagura

A blood test and scan on your brain have revealed that you are one of a few unfortunate people to experience highly negative reactions to the pheromone drug "Calm". This coupled, with the unfortunate event that preceded your last mission are satisfactory justification for your requested leave of absence. You may take up to nine months of medical leave, payed, and will be given free psychiatric and physical therapy for the first three.

Get better, marine.

SMODIN 1ST ASSAULT FLEET
MARINE DIVISION

RPG-D RPGfix
Back