• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Nepleslian Orders [CNN.1stAFCOM] Orders - P3C Autumn Wilde

SUBLIMEinal

Private Third Class Wilde, Autumn:

You are hereby transferred to the NSS Nerkat under the command of Captain Tamara Novikov. You are to proceed with your shore leave until its previously scheduled finish.

SMODIN 1ST ASSAULT FLEET
MARINE DIVISION

Private Third Class Wilde, Autumn

You are hereby promoted to the rank of Private Second Class in recognition of your second combat operation. As a member of the Nerkat crew, you have been prioritized for a position aboard the NSS Acadia, under the command of your current XO, Cmdr Belmonte.

Respond to this message only if you wish to transfer.

SMODIN 1ST ASSAULT FLEET
MARINE DIVISION

To whom it may concern;

It's been a wash of blood, and viscera but, now that I'm back and medically cleared for duty again, I'll be more than glad to continue serving ya on the NSS Acadia. crazy bastards that you are.

P2C Wilde, Autumn

To whom it may concern,

I believe my paperwork has gotten lost in the shuffle of reorganization and restructuring of the Corps; as well as, the chaos of what happened with the destruction of my unit on Rok'veru before I regrouped with Grand Admiral Vanderhuge and Admiral Deluca. I am hereby requesting a re-examination of my service record for my actions on Rok'Veru and Kennewes for advancement with consideration of my success training the militia on New Bernese for the past several years. I have been an E2 for 9 years, have died once and I feel that I am ready for a more active leadership role as a NCO.

Very Respectfully,

Private First Class Autumn Wilde
Demolitionist
NSMC 309th Armored Infantry, New Bernese

@Legix @Gunhand4171 @Ametheliana

Private First Class Autumn Wilde,

I have reviewed your file personally and must say that I am impressed by what I see. Your action thus far have been above and beyond the call of duty. You are what any self respecting marine should strive for.

Due to your exemplary performance and the fact that you have gone 9 years without a promotion, you are hereby awarded the rank of E4, with all the duties and privileges that accompany it.

Fight on Sergeant Wilde,

Grand Admiral Barrett Valke
1st Assault Fleet

RPG-D RPGfix
Back