• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Nepleslian Orders [CNN.1stAFCOM] Orders - PC3 Alexandra Mayhew

Fian

Private Third Class Alexandra Mayhew:

You are hereby temporarily transferred to the Nepleslian Arms and Munitions "Landslide" Testing Team. You are to report to Chief Engineer Eri at Starbase Golding Area 18-S, Your transfer to the NSS Acadia suspended pending further notice.

SMODIN 1ST ASSAULT FLEET
MARINE DIVISION

Private Third Class Alexandra Mayhew:

Previous order withdrawn, the following order is of the highest priority.

You are officially assigned to the NSS Acadia, landside, at Rok'Veru. You'll be entering the zone hot; NMX forces have already engaged our forces. Find Chief Ran "Red" Rui or someone else to latch onto and shoot as much squid as you can.

SMODIN 1ST ASSAULT FLEET
MARINE DIVISION

Private Alexandra Mayhew,

You are hereby ordered to present yourself to Captain Murdoch at 4th Fleet Headquarters, Nepleslia Prime, for immediate assignment. The Admiral requests that a report of your role during the Acadia's Rok'Veru and Funky City assignments be sent in advance to 4th Fleet Headquarters.

Signed,

Rear Admiral Dominic Valken
Commanding Officer, 4th AASP Fleet

fetch.php

Private Mayhew, as per her request, has been transferred to 1st Assault Fleet. Flint, take care of her. This is the second one you've plucked from me. I dislike losing veteran Marines when I have so few to start with.

Signed,

Dominic Valken
Commanding Officer, 4th Fleet

RPG-D RPGfix
Back