• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SYNC Cohort Inbound

Commissar Farzi

🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
YE 45.1
+++HYPERSPACE_TRANSMISSION_INBOUND+++

+++IDENTIFICATION_CODE: IC_051871+++

+++TO: Taisho Ketsurui no Motoyoshi Katsuko+++

+++FROM: Grandmaster Albert Steiner+++

+++SUBJECT: COHORT INBOUND+++

As we agreed, the Cohort is en-route to meet up with the fifth fleet. Force Composition is as follows;

12 Squads totaling 144 men.
Anti-tank gun section: 3 squads with 2 Sunderer 7.6cm cannons per squad and four utility vehicles per squad for purposes of towing said guns and ammunition.
3 Churigoen/Smith squads to provide both medical and logistical support to personnel.
6 infantry squads, with heavy weapon support.

I am unsure where they are to be stationed with the fleet; if you will have them act as armsmen aboard the vessels or if you wish for their transporting craft to remain with the fleet. Also as the situation in the sector stabilizes on our end additional assets will be placed at your disposal as needed.

fetch.php

KETSURUI-MOTOYOSHI KATSUKO
SECURED PERSONAL - DIRECT LINE
ENCRYPTED - PERSONAL

To: Grandmaster Albert Steiner

1. I have registered your small company as a civilian addition to the Colony Fleet like we did the Mining Guild.
  2. I'm sure the Yugumo Corporation components will welcome the addition, as you know in an official capacity the Star Army will protect all components of the Colony Fleet but it is nice to have some additional strength going into an unknown situation. Maybe you will find something to your liking in the unknown expanses ahead.
  3. The other problem I was worried about has been resolved with proper transfers.

I look forward to seeing you when things are resolved on your end.
Signed,
Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko

RPG-D RPGfix
Back