• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Art Commissions Showcase

Over the years, many artists have created artwork for the Star Army universe. With all the art being scattered around our wiki, sometimes it's hard to get a sense of just how many artworks we've got, and we may have missed many new artworks simply because they were for characters not in the same plots as us. So I'm making this thread where I plan to post them all. You guys are welcome to discuss them as they appear.

I'm going to start with all the Star Army art I've collected on DeviantArt, and I plan to regularly post updates here.

Sharie-class Battleship Commission
Commission for aa.deviantart.net_avatars_w_e_wes_of_stararmy.gif

3D remake of the Sharie class : [link]

If you're interested in commissions, please visit this page:

ast.deviantart.net_minish_gruzecontrol_icons_journal.gif_c81e728d9d4c2f636f067f89cc14862c.gif Sci-Fi 2D + 3D CommissionsHello, you arrived at my Commisions page ae.deviantart.net_emoticons_s_smile.gif If you are interested in getting a CGI image created for you, please continue to the section you are interested in. There are three sections: Section A for all kinds of 2D images Section B for various 3D renders Section C for blueprints and line art I do all kinds of art and I'm opened to different styles (vector drawings of a Star Wars ship, 3D render of a Stargate vehicle, blueprint for a Dune tank and of course every kind of original universe objects and scenes) so don't be afraid to ask for what you want. You can also check examples of my commisioned work and private gallery works on the bottom of this entry. I am looking forward to working with you and seeing a happy finish ae.deviantart.net_emoticons_t_thumbsup.gif Please note that preferably I accept paypal payments. You can also contact me at my email address at [email protected] Here's a description of the process: Here are the prices of commissions, divided into three cathegories.
ath03.deviantart.net_fs71_200H_i_2013_073_7_d_sharie_class_bat8e2fd1706bb97d25af873bc5fe6b27d8.jpg
View Sharie-class Battleship Commission on DeviantArt

'Super Eikan' Heavy Cruiser
3D render of [link]

If you're interested in commission, please visit this page:

ast.deviantart.net_minish_gruzecontrol_icons_journal.gif_c81e728d9d4c2f636f067f89cc14862c.gif Sci-Fi 2D + 3D CommissionsHello, you arrived at my Commisions page ae.deviantart.net_emoticons_s_smile.gif
If you are interested in getting a CGI image created for you, please continue to the section you are interested in. There are three sections:
Section A for all kinds of 2D images
Section B for various 3D renders
Section C for blueprints and line art
I do all kinds of art and I'm opened to different styles (vector drawings of a Star Wars ship, 3D render of a Stargate vehicle, blueprint for a Dune tank and of course every kind of original universe objects and scenes) so don't be afraid to ask for what you want.
You can also check examples of my commisioned work and private gallery works on the bottom of this entry.
I am looking forward to working with you and seeing a happy finish ae.deviantart.net_emoticons_t_thumbsup.gif
Please note that preferably I accept paypal payments. You can also contact me at my email address at [email protected]
Here's a description of the process:
Here are the prices of commissions, divided into three cathegories.
Here are examples of my co
ath04.deviantart.net_fs71_200H_i_2013_262_f_0__super_eikan__heavy_cruiser_by_adamkop_d63gy68.jpg
View 'Super Eikan' Heavy Cruiser on DeviantArt

'Super Eikan' Heavy Cruiser
3D render of wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=…

If you're interested in commission, please visit this page:

ast.deviantart.net_minish_gruzecontrol_icons_journal.gif_c81e728d9d4c2f636f067f89cc14862c.gif Sci-Fi 2D + 3D CommissionsHello, you arrived at my Commisions page ae.deviantart.net_emoticons_s_smile.gif
If you are interested in getting a CGI image created for you, please continue to the section you are interested in. There are three sections:
Section A for all kinds of 2D images
Section B for various 3D renders
Section C for blueprints and line art
I do all kinds of art and I'm opened to different styles (vector drawings of a Star Wars ship, 3D render of a Stargate vehicle, blueprint for a Dune tank and of course every kind of original universe objects and scenes) so don't be afraid to ask for what you want.
You can also check examples of my commisioned work and private gallery works on the bottom of this entry.
I am looking forward to working with you and seeing a happy finish ae.deviantart.net_emoticons_t_thumbsup.gif
Please note that preferably I accept paypal payments. You can also contact me at my email address at [email protected]
Here's a description of the process:
Here are the prices of commissions, divided into three cathegories.
Here are example
ath09.deviantart.net_fs71_200H_i_2013_119_2_f__super_eikan__heavy_cruiser_by_adamkop_d63gz5p.jpg
View 'Super Eikan' Heavy Cruiser on DeviantArt

RPG-D RPGfix
Back