• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SACN [Communications] Lor Royalty and Fifth Fleet Leaders.

SageShooter

🎨 Media Gallery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Encrypted Message~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Subject: Evacuation.
To: Taisho Motoyoshi Katsuko

I send this message encrypted only out of fear of being discovered by those forces which occupy so close to my home. That same reason is the cause for this message today.

After watching the SMX forces, I now fear for my planet. As the closest fleet to Lor, I must ask for aid in evacuating my people to safety. I know your fleet has been damaged badly, and you have at your disposal any of our ships. We must do our part in this empire which we have only caused trouble in...

Please Taisho Motoyoshi...my people need help, they need to move now before the SMX forces attack again. I can not stand to see another devistating attack that can rip my planet apart again, I can not sit here and worry day by day, if this will be the time that the demons from the stars will descend upon my planet and wipe the life from it...

Again I ask, please Taisho aid my people. Let us come with you. We will fight beside you, in Lorath, QnS and Yamataian ships, it does not matter. We will pull our weight and we will make sure to aid when it is needed. You have my word as Xiaah, that the Lorath will fight until we are able to put down our weapons and live in peace.

As to those whom are leaving through the warp gate, they are not to be aided, the energy not even wasted to send a message to them. Those of the former House Occhesta have been Exiled from Lor, and all of the Lorath. They are no longer a part of this empire, and they are no longer Lorath. If they come close, they are to be considered however you wish, but if they are within the system after a week, they are to be considered in league with the Mishhu. It pains me to say such a thing, but I have attempted multiple times, and they have not listened.

In my own hand,
~Xiaah Harr'Ikke Destiny Tur'Lista.

Subspace Communication Protocol v1.0
Encrypted
5th Expeditionary Fleet Command

5th Expeditionary Fleet Command
Hotaru Star Fortress
Offices of the Taisho Motoyoshi Katsuko

Xiaah Harr'Ikke Destiny Tur'Lista

I will present your requests to the rest of the fleet's upper echelon. In expectation, I do not see a problem with our fleet assisting the people of Lor. I will contact you once I have presented the request to my officers.

SIGNED,
MOTOYOSHI KATSUKO, TAISHO
COMMANDER, 5th EXPEDITIONARY FLEET

Reference Thread: https://stararmy.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5596

RPG-D RPGfix
Back