• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Community Game Nights

SchererSoban

Office of post cheer.
Convention Veteran
So I had a two personal ideas and I was thinking before i just blindly go and do them I thought i'd see how the community is feeling. I want to host a game night for the community on discord one evening just to get some laughs and enjoy each other's company. For this I was thinking of a Jackbox party game night, since we may not get a lot of players or even if we all join can easily rotate and all of us can join in the fun all the same :).

The other idea might be video game night but it might be trickier since I know we all play different games and have different systems . So was wondering if people would like to post there main system and maybe some muiltplayer games they might play. If we can get enough people maybe we can enjoy another game night with everyone.

So would love hear what people think and hear any ideas have for a game night we can get the community involved :)

Sure, you only register and when playing, no member have to register. You are the gamemaster and thus only need access, when your quiz is set up, you give us the link and the pin (the code to enter) and the game is set!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back