• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Community SpotLight: Whisper.

So it is with my pleasure to announce this months Community Spotlight on a forum favorite @Whisper. Why as staff we wanted to spot light this wonderful member is not only to there amazing presence on discord but also the forum but also to highlight there recent promotion to Submission Moderator. In that role they have done a amazing job getting submissions checked and able to get through the approval process. Seeing them get to work as been a pleasure to see and I know all of us at Staff and the community wanted to give thanks for them doing such a tough role.

So from all of us to you Whisper, Thank you for all your hard work!

https://tenor.com/view/thanks-gif-4676843

Well-deserved! Thank you Whisper for making Star Army better and more fun place. I really enjoy talking with you on the chat and seeing your cool characters and creations. Thanks for keeping the submissions flowing as well!

Ah Whisper, what to tell about you ;) you have done great and awesome on every ground to support this community! Helped with various plots, factions and now also in setting articles! Keep it up as we are honored to have you with us!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back