• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Closed Conduct a Demographic & Inclusivity Survey of Star Army Members

These suggestions have been dropped by the suggestor or rejected by staff.

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
I was taking a survey for a worldbuilding group and they asked about some demographic information like age, race, etc. I think it would be interesting to apply this to Star Army. To implement this suggestion, I would use Google Docs to create an anonymous survey (similar to how I made the year-end survey we did recently). Questions we could ask are:
  1. How old are you?
  2. What is your gender?
  3. What is your race/ethnicity?
  4. What country do you live in?
  5. What are your native languages?
  6. Are you LGBTQ+?
  7. Do you have a physical or mental disability?
  8. Do you consider yourself a religious person?
  9. Have you ever felt excluded from something on Star Army because of a disability, gender, age, LGBTQ+ status, race/ethnicity, religion, or language?
  10. If so, what can we do to make Star Army more accessible to you?
The purpose of this anonymous survey would be to find out how we're doing, if we need any improvements, and to see who our audience is. We could compare this data to our Google Analytics data as well to see if what their robots think about us is who we actually are, lol. This data, if there's enough of it, might be helpful for seeing who we should be targeting when we promote the site via ads on Facebook, etc. Honestly this is the kind of research every organization does from time to time so it's kind of silly in a way to put it as a suggestion, but I kind of want to see what you guys think too! Let me know with your comments or votes.

Edit: Don't answer the survey questions here people, it will be done on via an anonymous form

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
If this has already been implimented I would love to know where. This is a great idea. Maybe also include favorite thing about sarp and least favorite thing.

Closed due to lack of support.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back