• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC Conference Discussion

Well, Yamatai doesn't know anything about the Freespacers, so we can't invite them.

I still say no one with deep dark government intell should be in the same room with Mel unless they got some good anti-psionics stuff set up.

Can Essia participate in this formally? They're not members of any faction yet but do support yamatai but want to be more open with themselves

You know, Melisson won't appear poof on her own if there is a summit as long as she isn't told. There's also the running assumption that Melisson will want to be present.

I suggest you guys proceed one step at a time. ^__^

Both Matt and Tom have suggested their own concepts of a "Space UN" sort of entity in the past, though it seems with each running their own plots that their concepts never came to fruition -- or at least until Wes took the initiative and founded the summit. It'll be interesting to see how this all turns out.

As to whether the 'Spacers will come: Remember, that they have the single largest concentration of hackers and other digital wizards in known space. News travels literally faster than light on their information nets. So it probably won't take them long to find about something as large as a pan-galactic summit, and then either get the Nepleslians to save them a seat through diplomatic channels, or will jump in on their own accord. :cool:

Tis true.

Unfortunately, I doubt the Abwehrans could even figure out about this Conference until its already over. The only contact to news of other nations is what their scientist (whom are attending CSEIA's Academic Facilities) find out and decide to transmit back...when they are studying and researching.

If the Elysians are welcome I'll see if I can get a representative to come.

I might possibly be able to even do it myself, although no promises on that regard ...

Don't forget to edit your ship onto the Pisces Wiki if you're at the conference.

As soon as someone posts, lol.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back