• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC Conference Discussion

@FrostJaeger that is a good point, and I didn't consider that. But hostage taking is a little strange, if IIRC the IIS personnel were evacuated. It was Candon Suites and the other agents present who would have reported that to SAINT and they all knew about the 'arrest' ruse. It was also Candon that allowed the economy to collapse so that he could get direct control over the economy and prevent further damages and real collapse. I imagine that too would be in his report to SAINT. Maybe @raz could clarify how much of his reports get shared or redacted?

I just posted but I ran this by Wes a few days ago, sorry for the delay. Just setting up future stuff I might wanna do and SAOY implications quickly ><

Now that I think of it, I have Jinja Emi completely ready to make her debut. She has the rank to represent SAINT in an official capacity, clearance to all intelligence, and nothing better to do right now. With the permission of @Wes and invitation of Yui she could answer questions they might have. It's just an idea. If they really wanted to they could even drag Candon in but he's probably busy with fighting a war. All a sea of possibilities.

Businesses and their representatives are not present, Ethereal, to my knowledge. @Wes will know more, though.

the economic collapse, in my opinion, is something that SAINT would've passed on to the Yamataian Senate
SAINT doesn't share anything directly with the Senate, as the Star Army isn't accountable to the Senate. The Senate has no say in Yamataian military or national security affairs whatsoever. It would be up to Yui or Star Army Command to decide whether the Senate is briefed on anything of a sensitive nature.

I just posted but I ran this by Wes a few days ago, sorry for the delay. Just setting up future stuff I might wanna do and SAOY implications quickly ><
It's actually pretty lame that you get to participate at all in this "FMs only" party. I've been waiting for years to be able to RP at the IRC and had the opportunity ruined by a bunch of jerks who got me banned for no reason, but here's some random Chujo played by one of those people sitting around. Terrible.

Pretty weird to me that we had a whole discussion about businesses not being allowed, but there they are.

It's actually pretty lame that you get to participate at all in this "FMs only" party. I've been waiting for years to be able to RP at the IRC and had the opportunity ruined by a bunch of jerks who got me banned for no reason, but here's some random Chujo played by one of those people sitting around. Terrible.

Pretty sure I wasn't around for your ban or if I was I was a breeze compared to the North wind on this site.

Unfortunately people that need to be there include
1) Security to stop terrorists from blowing up leadership from almost every civilisation.
2) People able to stop Wazoo-esque ruckuses.
2) The people who head that security.
3) People who will need to carry out changes to legislation as a law body (sorta).
4) Not some SAINT or anyone who isn't affected by the proposals in the slightest, as you say.

I mean, there's always been MP at the IRC. Wes played one last time even, I just put the effort into playing them with an IC presence since they're needed and ran that by Wes first ^^

Pretty weird to me that we had a whole discussion about businesses not being allowed, but there they are.

Surprisingly I agree and I'll edit that out. That might be from before this discussion about major businesses not being allowed like previous times and leave it with just the people that need to be there. I did run Chiyo by @Wes but he's a busy man so things might have gone unseen idk. Of course, there's not much use having any observers at all to be honest, including SAINT. Nobody but the diplomats should be allowed. Except the people keeping things orderly as they always have of course.

Last edited:
AAhhhhh I didn't see Alex's post at first, so my edited post is half-hearted but I put it up there, anyway.

I was told to stop posting and let other people talk! Now nobody is posting!
😅

RPG-D RPGfix
Back