• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC Conspiracy

Tyler

Inactive Member
I swear it's a conspiracy to keep Kai from coming back to the Nozomi. Fine be that way you guys! I'll simply wait even longer...hell I didn't really want to be involved in the warzone you guys are going to anybloodyway.

(sorry it's been a long day and I'm starving so I'm in something of a bad mood.)

:x

I swear it's a conspiracy to keep Kai from coming back to the Nozomi.
Well, a few of the players had problems with Kai as he was, so I was hesistant. After what happened at the first party, we didn't really want him to show up for the second. I think people are willing to give it another try, though. It is weird, though, how he ran off so in love with Keiko but has suddenly done a 180 and wants back on.

Well, perhaps someone should make a list of what you guys don't like? It would certainly HELP. *grumbles*

And I do have a reason why Keiko's gone. But maybe I won't tell you guys, I was gonna explain it ICly but ifyou don't wanna know, that's fine.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back