• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Construction Equipment

Whisper

Retired Staff
Hey everyone!

I created a new corp, Default Industrial Tools and Manufacturing, with the goal of continuing the trend of adding flavor to the setting's non-military fluff. They're supposed to fill a role similar to CAT, John Deere, Dewalt, Milwaukee, etc, etc.

Some questions!
  • Is there any construction or industrial equipment out there on the market (IE, pre-existing in the setting) that they could be taking advantage of? I know of some from OHI, and the one that was just approved, but is there anything else that I'm missing?
  • Do you want Default to operate in your faction/territory? I'm happy to RP them working out some contracts or something. No pressure here - again, Default is just a setting element, not my personal playground.
  • Is there any construction equipment that you want to see in your civilian or military plots that Default might be able to address? I have a short-list I'm already considering:
    • A construction-themed EASE that wields a Multistruct.
    • A pallet mover. It's been haunting my mind ever since Wes pitched the idea forever ago.
Thanks. :D

Last edited:
I don't think your link works, buckaroo. "about:blank#blocked"

Pretty sure Legix had a power armour that used gravity manipulation for this. There are also spacer junkers and junk masters, of course. Origin, too, has lots of civilian versions of mecha... Which I guess wouldn't really have much of a use past construction?

Sorry for not answering this earlier! I think this is fine for doing business Yamatai too.

As far as equipment, I think the Star Army would buy stuff that's suitable for making underground bunkers and secret bases. They're into that.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back