• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Contract

Sypher

Inactive Member
Max stood over Jonathan's desk, Sally was sitting beside him. He was finishing of their ideas on the competition that they want to hold. "This is the beginning you know." Max stated. "We should get in touch with Seru and get this contract underway."

The three friends where all excited, they had come up with an idea, and know they could quite possibly made it reality. Sally, picked up a stack of pages from another desk. Their appartement was full of paper work. They had put so many ideas down, and they may finally be able to put them into the real world. "Well I think we should definatly bring these and the thing yu just finish Jonathan."Sally walked over to the corner of the rooma and picked up a bag. "We have so many ideas, I hope he likes them."

Max walked over to the videophone, "Directory can I have the phone number for Seru Emrys please?" Max asked.

The phone went through, Seru Emrys home phone began to ring.

"Hello this is Lasep Emrys, wife of Seru Emrys, CO of Emrys Industries. How can I help you?" On the end of the line, a rather cold looking woman picked up the phone. She was running Emrys while her husband was away.

A women picked up the phone and Max was slightly startled. "Hello there. I'm Max Grinde. I was just calling to asked about the contract that you and your husband where making with me and my co-workers. Is it possible for use to meet up and get this deal up and running?" Max asked.

The other two walked over to the phone and stood next to Max, listening into the conversation. They where stnading there waiting and where nervous.

"Of course, come round here. I'm sure we can come up with some temporary arangement untill my husband comes home. Come now." She hung up the phone.

Max listened to the women, and started to smile. "Ok we will..." She had put down the phone. "She want's us to come now. Let's go. Pick those things up and lets get to the house." Max was very exited, as was Jonathan and Sally, they showed it by running up to each other and Sally jumped into his arms.

Max, Jonathan and Sally stepped out of the house and walked down the road until they reached a shuttle module. Can you take us to the Emrys House please. Max got in to the shuttle, as did Jonathan and Sally. The module moved quickly and it took them only about 40 minutes.

As they got out they looked at the house and all gulped, this was the biggest adventure they had ever partaken in in their life. They walked to the front door. "On three lets all knock. One....two....three." They came down with their fists at the same time and hit the door three times.

Lasep heard the hammering on the door and swept to open it. "Is there some reason you are all hammering on my door like the hounds of hell are after you? I can well understand you being excited, but try and restrain yourselves. Come it, take of your shoes." She turned and walked into the sitting room, where she knelt even though their where comfortable sofas.

Max, Jonathan and Sally felt slightly childish. "Sorry, as you said we are exited." They walked in and took of their shoes. The house was cool, compared to outside.

"So where is you husband? Will we be able to sign the deal now?" Max asked.

"My husband is away on buisness. He will not be back for a week, maybe two. In the mean time, we can sign a smaller deal, not the major one you want, but enough to get you started up. So tell me about what you want to do." She looked at them expectently.

Max at down along with Sally and Jonathan. "Well we have many ideas, but to start of with we would like to run a compertition. " Jonathan handed over the papers that he had been working on earlier. These are theideas for the compertition. And these are the ideas for drama school's and theatres." Jonathan hand over another bunch of papers.

The three looked at the women, and watched her look through the papers.

Lasep looked through the papers, her quick mind analysing and deducting. The ideas where good, and enthusiastic, if a little flighty. They would certainly need some help.

"From this I can give you a 500,000 KS grant. This will be enough untill by husband returns and a true contract can be negotiated. Spend it badly and we'll demand it back. Was there anything else?"

"No that was it." Jonathan replied. "We would like to start with the competition. What do you think?" Sally asked. They where so happy that they would get the money. The only problem was what to spend it on. There where so many things they could do.

"Well that was my next question." Sally replyed. "Would you like us to or not?" She asked. Lasep did not look happy. Sally suddenly got the idea that they should leave soon.

"It is required. We are giving you the money that you will be using, therefore it is only fair that we are attributed it." She looked out the window at some birds.

The three of them nodded their heads, and stood up, they knew when they wern't welcome. "Well thank you very much, we will be intouch. Give us a call when you husband gets back. Thanks again." Jonathan called out as they stepped out of the door.

"Yay!" Shouted Max, "We have it, now let's get started."

Lasep went back to her desk and geathered her thoughts. She did like the thoughts of the little group, but was always cold around strangers.

They had potential, for helping Emrys, and filling nieches.

When the three of them arrived back to the house, they oened a bottle of champaign that they had bough earlier and poped it open. They where extremaly happy and they coudl wait to get the business up and running.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back