• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Contractor] Hyacintho Vulpes Ingenium

Eistheid

Retired Member
Inactive Member
Submission Type: Contractor, company, thing.
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:corp:h6

Faction: Independent (Will address in notes)
FM Approved Yet? (Yes/No; Who, When) Going to have to point me to who I have to ask.
Faction requires art? (Yes/No) No.

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? (Yes/No) Yes: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:etool
Contains New art? (Yes/No) Yes
Previously Submitted? (Yes/No; explain reason if rejected) No.

Notes: This is going to take a little bit of explaining.

So I initially started out oblivious to political circumstances in SARP like all newbies and thus was happily making things for Lazarus, however after a while IC events led to my character no longer wanting to continue working with the shadowy evil corporation, and this is the result.

I like writing tech, and I realize that not everything that I might want to use will be something that other people want to use. To this end this functions as a tool to potentially supply myself with GM approved goodies IC that might not be available elsewhere in the setting.

It also gives me a means to turn any of the goodies that gain player or FM interest into product lines that anyone can buy down the line. Basically it gives me the opportunity to poll interest in a concept before I try to give it to an actual manufacturer or faction.

It also falls into line with my character's year long quest to attain some form of autonomy and capacity to pursue goals on her own terms.

I am not going to try to pursue any hidden agenda, and should anyone have any questions I will answer them to the best of my capability. Additionally, I am presently working in Lorath territory mining, because Doc gave me permission to do so, and it also worked for the purpose of setting up a plot hook that will be leading to the settling of the Kotoku system IC, and in turn many of the old UOC territories that have not been given the attention they deserve.

I have tried to write this in such a way so as to allow anyone who wants to work with me and develop an item, to do so no matter where they come from as long as they have the professional standards of being kind and not trying to murder those they hire. To this end I have tried to make it clear that I will not use this company as a means of cross pollinating technology or stealing things from factions or corporation. I understand that some might not like this, but I honestly want to just have fun writing things that we can all enjoy.

With that out of the way I need @Luca, @DocTomoe, and @Doshii Jun to confirm that what I have written is acceptable and in line with IC circumstances.

Luca for relations with the ISC Phoenix and PSG.

Doc for relations with the Matriarchy and LSDF.

Doshii Jun, for confirmation that I am at present interacting with SAINT IC.

I want to do this cleanly to maintain my efforts and demonstration that I want things to be neutral and clean both IC and OOC. I'm not trying to build a giant or carve out a faction of my own by any means, I just want a tool to pursue some goals and develop plot hooks for future RP.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I give my blessing for this company to go forward. Tamamo has been a very valuable asset to the ISC Phoenix, and has been paid for her services and assistance accordingly. All of the player's actions have been above board to address everything necessary to support H6's existence.

(That said, some of the men and women on PSG are a bit scared of her, but at the end of the day they're glad to have her on their side)

It looks like this article isn't being used and probably won't be used again, and all the dudes associated with it have left. Due to this, I propose that this article is removed from the wiki. If there's any objections I'll wait a couple days for people to make their case.

As they deal with an area Ryu Keiretsu are ramping up operations and the general feels, I could absorb/sub-contract them. Reading over a bit, I like the feel of the corp and it is a shame to see some IC work disappear.

If no one objects anyways.

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back