• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • đź“… April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC Counselor Thia Reporting for Duty

hyralt

RP Date
YE 44.7
To: Captain Aoba Kuranosuke

Dear Captain, my Captain: đź––

I have arrived aboard the Resurgence. I would normally report to you in person, but I understand much of the crew is on an away mission and as such, I am sure you must be very busy. I have reported to CMO Vec, who graciously assigned me to Officer's Cabin 7, which will serve as the Counselor's Office henceforth. When you are free, I would love to meet with you. ❤️

If I may be so bold as to ask you for a favour. It would aid me in the accomplishment of my duties if I were able to fill my office with volumetric decorations for the purpose of putting the crew more at ease when they come to visit me. It sometimes helps people speak openly if they are able to step into a new space, some place that is recognizably different from the rest of the ship. Thank you in advance! 🙏

Ready for duty,

đź’• Counselor Thia đź’ž

Last edited:
To: Counselor Thia

Aoba Kuranosuke.gif

Very well. Welcome aboard the Resurgence.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back