• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission Cowboy[Cowgirl] Hats

Charaa

Staff Member
🎨 Media Gallery
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=corp:bwe:clothing:cowboy_hat#ooc_notes
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Nepleslia
  2. NDC
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
Alright, I originally created this article when I heard that there was a desire for generic articles at least I think that happened when I was awake, and not in one of those dreams so real. But anyways, yeah, here is a cowboy hat, which my characters Nyx and Silvana wear, and I have seen some Nepleslian characters have a mention of the hat in their character page.

I want to add Nepleslia tags not only because there were characters but also I want to feel like I am adding at least something to Nepleslia. Char, if there's anything more to add to the faction, let me know.

So without Further ado, here’s a hat!

Also, before submitting, I had gone through it for grammar, but another look from an experienced person couldn't hurt.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I took a pass on the article and I think everything looks good. You can check my changes here. Once you get your FM stamps, I'll finish up the approval.

Since this is a generic article we should move it to items:clothing:

RPG-D RPGfix
Back