• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character [Crew 32] Freespacer Hullcracker "Seven Fours" 74-7444-4444

SirSkully

🦊 FM of Neshaten
🦾 FM of Nepleslia
🎖️ Game Master
So here is my first every freespacer, Seven Fours, now I think I need to ping @club24 for the plot and @Primitive Polygon for the spacer thingo.

Something I thought I might try is the whole "character is made of hecking durandium so is tough as balls" and seeing as he (it?) is basically an exo suit I think it is justified but as always I'm open for discussion otherwise. I can easily ramp it back a bit but yeah, here is my character for you all to poke and tell me what I did wrong.

As far as GM approval i have no issues with this character and think he will fit in nicely, i dont see an issue for the plot with him being a strong character either but I'll leave ruling on that up to someone else, either way i give it the stamp of APPROVAL

0/10 Needs more fours in the name.

I kid. He's actually pretty darn awesome and pretty much perfect in terms of lore!

The only thing I could perhaps recommend is cladding him in Nerimium, since it's harder than Durandium and, well, hey, it's available. I think this character deserves to be a little tougher than the rank and file, if that's what his main focus is.

Edit: Just in case it isn't clear, this has my approval either way. ;I

Last edited:
So I changed that, also props if you get the poorly obscured historic reference ;p.

uuuuggghhhh

where's the image i gave skully last night

1529427082220-png.15462

this works right?

its still GM approved, even if he makes it into a mechaman slaughtering machine

Eight fours still contains seven fours, doesn't it?

Seriously though, 10 individual digits IS the norm I prefer; Yet there are also old and super influential characters like Dream Zero Zero who apparently make this exact same mistake. Some characters (seemingly any by Yoshi) seem to ignore the numbering scheme completely... I've also seen the exact opposite happen, where somebody got told they couldn't call a character 'eleven' because 'one one' is the 'correct' way for it to be labelled...

Much better for all involved, IMO, if we can just agree that all of the "eight number" peeps are just from a network that used a different numbering scheme.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back