• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Crew wanted for the good ship "indomitable"

I recently made this template which is a replacement for the standard character template because it is Iroma-specific.

This is the ship template.

If you have discord or skype I can voice chat with you, which would make this process go by much faster.

also, a notable NPC in Mort's backstory is the daughter of a well known military family, any canon examples of such a family?

If neither of them answers in like 36 hours, just wing it and make up a family.

For a Military Academy? Something like this would seem decent. It provides an adequate platform for students to become acquainted with Vanguard ship systems, Frames and other necessities.
Hi, its me again. one of the charecters in Mort's backstory is from a distinguished military family, any ideas of a preexisting family on maekardan?

@ Kursher99, yeah ill join the rp. Making an Elysian who lost her wings. Planning to make her a junker/ scavenger/ tinkerer with a dream to modify a crappy ship into a decent spacefaring vehicle.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back