• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Crew wanted for the good ship "indomitable"

Attention all wanderers, scrapers and rouges of all ages! The FSS Indomitable is looking for a crew, I'm accepting pretty much anyone for this RP so just DM me and we can determine weather or not your a fit for this RP (spoiler! You probably are) the indomitable sets sail the 1st of June (in our time)

@ Kursher99, yeah ill join the rp. Making an Elysian who lost her wings. Planning to make her a junker/ scavenger/ tinkerer with a dream to modify a crappy ship into a decent spacefaring vehicle.
We ms. Chief engineer, we set sail the 1st of June, let me know when your character is done. :)

Just to let you know, if they've chosen to watch the thread, then it should automatically let them know there are new posts. But if you're trying to specifically grab one person's attention, you should @ them. @Krusher99

I'll be looking out for your thread!! Thanks for making that change! ^-^

RPG-D RPGfix
Back