• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Current state of the Vordachibean Collective

Because of the effort it'd take to eliminate them (and ethical issues with genocide) and their current lack of threats (because the Star Army has blown up pretty much destroyed their ability to get off the surface of their planets), there is currently an uneasy peace in that area. SAINT continues to monitor them closely.

I have read about these guys. @Wes What is the status of this species? Could make for a fun bad guy to encounter on a derelict or maybe accidentally discover one of the pockets of them that are said to still be around. Seems like the Rixxikor are essentially a more developed version of this race.

Nepleslia has them quarantined so we need an excuse to have them get out into the universe at large again.

Oh, so the pockets of them that the article mentions are not around anymore, just the ones on Vordachibea?

I guess that won't truly be answered until some unlucky bastards find one of those pockets.

Revolver and I did an RP where we had the away team of the YSS Adventure come across some Vordachibeans. I recall that it was supposed to happen down toward the "certain doom" system, but just realized it was mislabeled as "southwest" instead of "southeast" for some reason. Before the whole weird Reikan thing came and went from that area, I'm fairly certain that our system was the one in grid 2502 (given 128 light years from Yamatai mentioned in the RP is almost exact for that system).

Never finished. But they're a setting element that exists for use, so we once used it :>

Is that documented somewhere? I feel like that's something that would be good for a history section on Vordachibean article.

Also, you got to love that artwork Weremole did for them.

Is that documented somewhere? I feel like that's something that would be good for a history section on Vordachibean article.

Also, you got to love that artwork Weremole did for them.
I can add it if you'd like. Since the RP was never finished and Revolver isn't interested in SARPing right now we may never know if the Adventure survived to tell the tale, though!

The Weremole art is actually why we chose to use the Vordachibean for a little "dungeon" fun.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back