• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Cybernetics] 'Low Class Gods Eye'

Charmaylarg Dufrain

🎖️ Game Master
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=technology:cybernetics:low_class_gods_eye
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Nepleslia
  2. Outlaws (Independent)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
I'm going to try to expand the cybernetics page here and there with some short-paged netics' like this since a lot of the old paged cybernetics were zachs and a couple from sigma who have long since removed them.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Looked this over, it's a pretty good idea. The only thing I would say is, the fact that it activates so easily by accident, highlight that a little more. (The last sentence) I say this because the main flaw, while good, most people would just say "Well I just wont activate it till I want" not understanding that the problem is a problem because it's not easy to control the eye.

Sorry my work schedule is oppressive rn.

Ive changed the last two paragraphs to hopefully highly the requested changes to something along the lines of
"The biggest drawback for the eye, however, is its actual function. The vision showed by the gods eye overlays like an advanced afterimage over the normal vision of the eye and is extremely disorienting. Even after years of practice, the eye is nearly impossible to get fully accustomed to when the user is liable to inadvertently activate the cybernetic without intending to through the biological muscle-memory that activates it by simply concentrating in a manner everyday people are accustomed to by simply focussing on an object or individual in everyday life. As such the cybernetic is more complicated to use than it seems and can be not only disorienting when it activates or de-activates seemingly at random but by doing so can give a sense of nausea or even a feeling of schizophrenia when micro activations create split-second //ghosts// in the eyes vision and can be so dangerous that it can cause aneurysms or seizures if two are used."

Frankly people are gunna use it how they want anyway, but ye right and i would like it if people used it in a balanced nature and having them understand that is prob the most important part~

RPG-D RPGfix
Back