• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Abandoned Character ====== Damien West ======

GSProductions

Inactive Member
^ Damien West ^^
| ||
^ Species & Gender: | Human Male |
^ Date of Birth: | YE 22 |
^ Organization: | New Dusk Conclave |
^ Occupation: | Pilot and Explorer |
^ Rank: | Trooper |
^ Current Placement: | None, yet |

===Preferred Plots===
- NDC: Braving the New Frontier
- 13th Precinct
- OIF Karakoram
===== Physical Description =====
Damien West is about 5'6, thin and wiry, built for agility, not brute strength. He has pale skin, blue eyes, with narrow ears, with a black comb over. He has kind, almond shaped eyes, and a deep voice that doesn't seem like it should be coming out of such a small figure

===== Personality =====
Damien is quite withdrawn, extremely loyal and hard working. He has a habit of talking even more when he's nervous, but he is extremely brave behind the pilot seat. He had been training to be a pilot his entire life, which means that social interactions for him have been few, rendering to be fairly awkward in social situations, especially if he's talking to a girl

===== History =====
Damien West was born in YE 22.

Damien was an orphan as far as he could remember, but he was seen at a young age to have an incredible ability for piloting. He was always very withdrawn, very quiet, but he spoke intelligently whenever he was spoken to

==== Social Connections ====
Damien West is connected to: Damien's father (name unknown.) was an ex-mercenary, his mother, Maria West was a nurse who died during childbirth. Damien's father hung himself in depression

===== Inventory & Finance =====
Damien West has the following items:
None

===== OOC Notes =====

This character article was generated using the PHP template form.

In the case [[user:GSProductions]] becomes inactive:
* Can this character be used as an NPC by a GM or FM? YES
* Can this character be [[guide:Adoption|adopted]] after I am gone for a year? YES

(This looks so bad 😢)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Heya GS,

It's on the short side but its a good start! But with some helpful tips and tricks here and there for expanding it, we gladly help!

@Jack Pine @HarperMadi are the Faction Managers of the NDC and can help you on your way with that :)

It looks bad because it's not a wiki article. It's coded and formatted for the wiki rather than the forums.

You don't really post the sheet here. Just a link to the wiki article. Here's a copy paste if you're feeling lazy. I was typing an explanation on how to make a wiki article, went to get a link and noticed you already had one lmao

Welcome, have fun writing here~

First things first, you will want to move his birth year back by one, so he's the legal age of 21 in yamatain years. Additionally, he would have a naval rank most likely as a pilot, but that more depends on what kind of craft you plan for him to fly. Please at me back here, or poke me in the discord if you wish. I'm sorry my reply took so long, as I've been away for awhile and only recently returned.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back