• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Nepleslian Orders Darux Gashil: Request for Orders

Brett

Inactive Member
This is Darux Gashil, Requesting for orders

Name: Darux Gashil
Species: ID-SOL
URL of approved biography thread: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6048&p=95938#p95938
URL of wiki article: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=ch ... rux_gashil

---

If joining a new ship:

Preferred Roleplay Style(s)
[No] JP (Play by Chat - Yahoo ID must be on your profile!)
[Yes] SP (Play by Post)
YIM ID: None

Player is over 18: Yes

Preferred Plot Ships by order of Preference
1. NSS Acadia
2. No Preference
3. No Preference

Cadet Darux Gashil:

You are hereby transfered to the NSS Acadia. A transport will be sent to take you to the NAM fleet yard to await transfer to the ship.

SMODIN 1ST ASSAULT FLEET
MARINE DIVISION

(The NSS Acadia is mid mission right now. You can either wait until we get to a point where you can jump in, which could take a week or so, or I can start you out in a transport heading to meet up with the fleet so you can start RPing now. Let me know which you prefer.)

Commander,
Thank you for assigning me to this squad. I will do my best to make sure to use what I learned to the full advantage of this squad. That is all.
Darux Gashil-

(I don't really mind one way or the other. If the squad has everything covered then then Darux might just get in the way but if they need a spot filled, then Darux would be ready to go. Pretty much, send him in if he could help out with the plot at the moment. ^^ )

(Thanks ^^. Actually, the reason I actually posted here again was to test something, lets see... [[character:darux_gashil]] )

(Dam... oh well, better get my lazy self to the help section XD )

On the forums, link syntax is:

Code:
[url=https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=characters:yamatai:darux_gashil]Darux[/url]

This makes:
Example said:

Thanks for the link but it's to late. With my millions of minions, I have already found a new way to do what I was trying to do Muhahaha! :twisted:

...What? You don't believe me? err... well I might have already found the page by clicking random links within the site... But how likely is that? :shock:

RPG-D RPGfix
Back