• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Nepleslian Orders Democratic Imperium of Nepleslia to Vekimen Defensive Task Force

Gunhand4171

The Gunman
From the office of Gaelan Sanders, Premier of Nepleslia:

Democratic Imperium of Nepleslia is officially terminating its allegiance and association with the Vekimen Defensive Task Force on the grounds of: Sedition. Due to the rogue Intelligence and Pacification Group assets that were accompanied by Vekimen Defensive Task Force personnel we are holding you partially responsible for the act. All previous agreements are, henceforth, null and void. Furthermore, all equipment and tech besides the agricultural equipment must be returned as well. Officials of the Democratic Imperium of Nepleslia have been dispatched to scrub the ▓▓▓▓▓▓ site. They will be accompanied by Nepleslian Star Marine Corp forces for their own protection. Any attempts to acquire or vandalize any materials (classified or otherwise) will be seen as an act of war.

Signed: Gaelan Sanders

• Gunhand4171: Edto, in the deal we made way back when, the Vek got the schmatics only. To give the vek a base to start off with. We weren't gonna supply any parts as all those PA's would have to be modified. The part about the money is correct as it was for the upkeep of the black site
  • Edto Xar'Sivaree: I never said you suplies parts Gunhand
  • Edto Xar'Sivaree: I said you gave us Schematics to the Water and Earth PA systems, Fabricators, Agricultural equipment, and 1.5m DA per year for the blacksite
  • Edto Xar'Sivaree: The agricultural equipment cost the VDTF 500,000 DA
  • Edto Xar'Sivaree: I'm not taking more on my deal with you Gunhand, not to worry about that. I just haven't had the time to do anything with said schematics
  • Gunhand4171: Alright I merely wanted to specify exactly what was given. And that deal will probably get altered as the IPG there have gone rogue
  • Gunhand4171: Ie no more black site
  • Edto Xar'Sivaree: You can take away the income and abandon the base, but I feel it will be difficult to take the objects that are already in the Vekimen posession
  • Edto Xar'Sivaree: That is erfectly find by me Gunhand, not a problem at all
  • Gunhand4171: The stuff already out can stay, however we will prob take the cloning vats back as well
  • Edto Xar'Sivaree: That's also fine Gunhand
  • Gunhand4171: Also Edto, those schematics do not include the cyber frame work. The vek will have to develop their own UI and systems for it as well.
  • Edto Xar'Sivaree: I now
  • Edto Xar'Sivaree: You took the AI and the weapons
  • Edto Xar'Sivaree: I have to mae my own computer and weapons for it
  • Gunhand4171: Correct
  • Edto Xar'Sivaree: So we are in agreeance Gunhand?
  • Edto Xar'Sivaree: I keep the Schematics sans Computer software and Weapons, the blacksite, the agricultural equiment, and the fabricators
  • Gunhand4171: Yes. Pulling the funding, destroy the base and all classified materials. We also get the cloning vats back. You keep schematics, the fabricators, and the Argriculture equipment
  • Edto Xar'Sivaree: Define destroyed? Like you gutted it?
  • Edto Xar'Sivaree: Basically made it empty halways and the like?
  • Gunhand4171: Yes. All IPG equipment and all NAM related equipment is gone. Anything that was ours comes back. You literally get an empty building with nothing inside
  • Edto Xar'Sivaree: Alright, I can dig that Gunhand
This is so that when I make an IC excuse as to why I can keep the information, the staff can see I am doing it in the spirit of not dealing with indian giving.

@Wes, I believe you should be able to

To: Whoever.

Oh of course. Absolutely my dear. We have done what we need with it anyway, so if you would like it all back we are fine giving it too you. Not a problem in the slightest. I would also like to thank your troops for safely returning my Vekimen too me. I understand it was apparently quite a bloodbath to ensure their safe return. Do accept my sincerest condolences.

OOC: Does no one tag anymore @Gunhand4171, I wouldn't have seen this if it wasn't pointed out to me in a mission different ways.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back