• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [Die Screaming or Die Trying!]Lupin Kennedy

Hes but a wee little boy!

Only a couple things, Skully.

With mutations comes the "Mutant" species. All neps have mutated DNA in a sense but when they become active mutations they essentially become mutants. Such mutations can be under the surface like lupins or external like animalistic features.

Lupin would have had to join the NSMC at YE:40 due to the training of snipers after normal training taking close to a year.

"Kazuma Kiryu" as his adopted father...So you're saying hes related to the most powerful real-estate broker in all of yamatai and also a low key gangster? Some day imma force to to make him a page too~

I cant force you to take other skills since the NSMC skills is butchered. but consider adding the skills related to sniping and the like.

@SirSkully

I can fix up the skills between now and when the plot starts proper but it did at least say he's a good precise pew boi in the fighting section, so that's a start lol

I fixed up his history and his species thing, hope that works now?

Also Kiryu just felt right, given the whole Orphanage meme and all that

RPG-D RPGfix
Back