• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SACN Disbanding and Replacement of the First Expeditionary Fleet

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
YE 41
RP Location
Kyoto, Yamatai
STAR ARMY COMMAND
HEADQUARTERS, KYOTO, YAMATAI

To: All personnel in the First Expeditionary Fleet

1. Due to the heavy losses sustained in battle in the recent Kuvexian invasion, the First Expeditionary Fleet is no longer combat-effective. In order to sustain operations the current remaining vessels of the First Expeditionary Fleet are hereby reassigned to the Star Army's First Fleet and will assigned operations there once they are repaired. The First Expeditionary Fleet will therefore temporarily have no ships.

2. The First Expeditionary Fleet will then be rebuilt from scratch as a new fleet made to make long-range, long-duration expeditions into enemy territory. It will have a new patch and a new commander. I am assigning veteran Taisho and former Empress Ketsurui Katsuko to this rebuilding project and command of the new First Expeditionary Fleet.

3. The pink version of the Star Army First Fleet patch will remain authorized to be worn by former 1XF members (only) as an alternate 1st Fleet patch.

4. For the time being, old IRNs may be retained by new First Fleet IRNs will eventually be assigned to the transferred ships from the old 1XF.

Signed,

Ketsurui Yui
Commander of the Star Army of Yamatai

OOC: Tagging @Ametheliana since Kaiyo is affected

STAR ARMY OF YAMATAI
SEVENTH STANDARD FLEET

YSS Densetsu.

To: Taisho Ketsurui Yui, COMSTARARMY
CC: All personnel in the First Expeditionary Fleet

I. Operational Change Confirmed - I will prepare to be relieved of command in 7SF. My transfer to the 1XF is understood.
II. Fleet Rebuilding Operation - I look forward to this challenge and will review any suggestions you or command have on this project. I will be in touch with my proposals.

Signed,

Ketsurui Motoyoshi Katsuko, Taisho

Commander, 7th Standard Fleet, Star Army of Yamatai

To: Ketsurui Yui, Mistress Taisho

Update, The First Phase of New 1XF Construction.

Report Attached.

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=stararmy:fleets:first_expeditionary_fleet:assets#phase_i

For the Victory of Yamatai,

Signed,

Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko
Taisho, First Expeditionary Fleet | Star Army of Yamatai

STAR ARMY COMMAND

To: Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko

CC: Commander of Gemini Star Fortress

1. Your request to construct the ships is authorized.

Signed,

Ketsurui Yui

OOC: There's no way a 22-kilometer dreadnought is going to be finished in 20 days though!

OOC: I will add some more time to it.

Inner thoughts of Katsuko | It is time. I can't be afraid anymore. It is time to show that I can do this...

1. After some thought on our recent personal communications, I have decided to officially request the repositioning of the 1XF Headquarters to Jiyuu.
2. PAINT will need to be re-routed to a ground terminal on Hanako's World until another Fortress can be moved.

Signed,

STAR ARMY COMMAND

CC: Commander of Gemini Star Fortress

1. Your request to move Gemini and the 1XF headquarters to Jiyuu is approved.

Signed,

Ketsurui Yui

CC: Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko

Update on re-establishment of the First Expeditionary Fleet:

• The second phase of construction has been completed. The fleet currently totals 156 vessels.
  • We request to utilize the facilities of Leo Star Fortress, also in the Yugumo Cluster during the third phase of construction
  • The remaining Phase I, construction of the YSS Battle of Taiie, the Izanagi-Class Dreadnought planned to be the First Expeditionary Fleet Flagship is proceeding on time. The time between Phase II and Phase III has been allocated to focus on the installation of Kessaku Systems products.
  • Gemini production was only briefly affected by the transit to the Jiyuu-System, schedules remain as planned. Taisho Ketsurui-Motoyoshi to initialize Phase III order for ships in the next three days.

For the Victory of the Star Army of Yamatai.

Signed,
Motoyoshi-Yamada Ayano
Chujo, First Expeditionary Fleet, Commander Gemini Star Fortress| Star Army of Yamatai

STAR ARMY COMMAND

CC: Commander of Leo Star Fortress

1. Your request to use Leo for 1XF build orders is approved.

Signed,

Ketsurui Yui

1578328446961.png

1. Phase III construction of First Expeditionary Fleet ships at Gemini and Leo are completed and have been added to active duty ships in the First Expeditionary Fleet and have begun shakedown patrols in the Yugumo Cluster.
  2. Phase IV construction queue has been updated and ordered to Star Fortresses to begin construction. Yugumo Corporation and KFY partnerships on these projects have kept construction times on-schedule, thank you again for the use of Leo.
  3. The intended flagship, YSS Tokyo, Izanagi-Class Dreadnought (From Phase I queue) has finally completed initial construction several months past the intended deadline. Finalization and Space Trials to commence once Launce Ceremony is completed.
Signed,

1579472125225.png

• Please transfer YSS Sakura II (NG-X1-395) back to the First Expeditionary Fleet to commence in operations.
Signed,

1579472125225.png

CC: Nitô Hei Yi Hye-Seong, Nataria Fleet Depot

Good Evening,

Please authorize the transfer of the following support/other vessels from Nataria Fleet Depot to the First Expeditionary Fleet:

For Regular Operations:
Also, For R&D Project:
Signed,

Transfers approved.

--Ketsurui Yui

RPG-D RPGfix
Back