• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

DJ P4NTSL3SS in the house!

DJ P4NTSL3SS

Inactive Member
Hello! I'm DJ P4NTSL3SS!

I've just joined and I'm looking to get into PbP ever since I got hooked on table-top a few years back in high school. I'm interested in all sorts of things but the military sci-fi really appeals to me the most but playing a civilian thrust into a situation they weren't prepared for can always be fun too. It all depends on what kind of plot I'm in.

I'm a guy. Unemployed or 'between jobs' at this exact moment. My hobbies include video games, cycling, and alcoholism mostly. I also do table-top gaming and role-play. I haven't done much PbP but I imagine it can't be too far removed from the more traditional mediums.

And that's all I've got.

Not a whole lot to me.

Dood, 'member when we had those memes? I 'member.

Welcome to the site. Look up these killer plots I know by the name of the Dig-It and the NSMC 309th. Oh, wait, I linked them. Totally in ease of finding both now.

:^)

(If you have questions, we tend to not meme and such in chat. I mean, we do, but we answer shiz seriously. So come hang around.)

Okay, I got a question: What's the origin of the name you're using?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back