• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Do Nekovalkyrja Purr?

Silence

Inactive Member
Do the Nekovalkyrja purr when happy or content? Most anime catgirls tend to, but these aren't based on pre-designed catgirls, and lack the tails commonly found on other nekojin.

I feel kinda dumb asking, but, well... I'd feel even dumber purring after being told "Job well done," and garnering a million stares of incredulity.

Solution
Some do. It's a little more common than, say, humans purring, but not all of them do it. I'd say about 40% would purr for some reason (usually pleasurable stimulus).
Some do. It's a little more common than, say, humans purring, but not all of them do it. I'd say about 40% would purr for some reason (usually pleasurable stimulus).

Solution
Do you think this should be 40% still or higher? I mean, Nekovalkyrja with tails have been making a comeback too...

RPG-D RPGfix
Back