• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: 188604 Doctor troubles

R

Readlliea

Takes place after Jack Be Quick-

The desert world wasn't really interesting to the young lad, still he was nervous. Far too nervous for his own good as he glanced around. He wasn't sure where the man was leading him but Amit soon glanced up to the man beside him. The one leading him toward some building that the young man at the moment, couldn't make it out.

"So....what are we doing?" Amit questioned, looking up the man as he adjusted his grip on Companion.

Companion had been cleaned and thus, they had a pleasant scent to them. The fabric was back to being soft and held more of a brighter peach colored. Needless to say, the boy was unaware of just where he was going and once he did learn, he wouldn't be pleased at all.

@Jack Pine
@Zack

"We need to make sure you're all right, being lone in a place like Vice tends to not be good for your health." Jack said as he followed the man and his newly adopted son. Jack knew they were heading to the local medical facilities, but didn't give it a second thought, as it was just a seemingly routine check up. Amit had cleaned up, but that was only on the surface, so a medical examination was warranted.

"Health...doesn't that deal with..." Amit started but he froze.

Doctors...medical personal. The boy turned on his heels and ran for cover. Hiding underneath something that was build of metal and other components; what it was exactly was a unknown thing to the child as he cared not what it was.

"NO! NO NO NO!" Amit rambled to himself, hiding under the strange thing.

Jack immediately took off after Amit as he darted for a nearby machine, and having finally caught up, he leaned down to look underneath where Amit hid. "Amit what's wrong? Come on out from under there, we need to get you checked out." he said as he reached under, extending a hand to Amit as he rambled. It was clear that something was terrifying him, he looked and sounded like a basket case. Amit had clearly gone through something that was haunting him, and it seemed to have something with the mention of medical checkups.

"I don't wanna go!! I DON'T I DON'T!!!" Amit called back to em.

His arms clinging to the softness of Companion as he huddled himself into a ball under the machine. Amit was terrified, his fear had grown during each experiment where they claimed to be checking up on him but making him worse. Though if Jack tried hard enough, he'd be able to grab the strange collar around Amit's neck and drag him out; if they really tried hard enough.

"Amit, come on now, your acting crazy. I'm gonna pull you out, and then we're going to talk about this before we do anything else." Jack said as he reached farther in and grabbed a hold of what he could only assume was the boys strange collar. He pulled him out even as he resisted, bring him up to stand in front of him and restrained, before kneeling so that they were at the same height.

"Now tell me what is wrong, why are you so afraid of going to the doctor? Does it have something to do with the metal collar you wear? Amit, come on talk to me, let me help you." Jack said trying to calm him, while at the same time trying to figure out what was causing him to act so frantic.

Amit didn't really struggle, too absorbed in his fearful bubble even as Jack pulled him out. Course, being made to stand up in front of em and questioned about what was wrong. Well, the boy just wanted to run and hide.

"I don't wanna go! THey're evil, all medical personal are evil!!" Amit babbled fearfully. "All they do is poke you with needles and inject stuff in an out, it's cold and dreary in there. I don't wanna go!!"

With that, the child tried to pull free of Jack's grasp. Wanting to run and hide.

Jack pulled Amit into a hug as he tried running again, "Hey, I got you, Amit you can't keep running from this. Not all doctors are evil, their job is to help people and save lives. What did they do to you, who hurt you?"

Jack needed him to calm down, damn he wished Isabelle was here to help, she was better at this than him. He knew next to nothing about being a father, but he was trying his best. If he ever met those who hurt Amit, he would kill them, and there would be no mercy.

"They are!! They're all evil and do what they want, they make everything worse." Amit countered as he squirmed in the hug.

He didn't want to go, he honestly didn't. Mentally, a few switches went off as he always ended up fighting whenever they came to try and drag him off. TO do more harmful things and all to him, each time they took him there. However with these switches sent and the question on who did what to him. He couldn't take it. The collar was meant to prevent transformations but even it couldn't restrict things such as teeth getting sharper and suddenly, Amit attempted to bite Jack's arm in the attempt to get away.

Jack found sharp teeth buried in his arm as Amit began to resist him more, but he did not yield as he processed what this showed of what had been done to Amit. "I'm killing whoever did this to you, no one has any right to have done this. Amit I understand now, why you fear them, but we might be able to reverse this if you want. Now remove.....your.....teeth......from my arm." he said barely containing his rage at such cruelty, it was a cruelty he hated with every fiber of his being, a cruelty he had similarly committed himself and vowed he would never allow again.

Amit's mind was going backwards, the fear was overtaking him to a much stronger degree. The rage that was inside of Jack's voice as it was barely contained reached the child's ears, it made his mind think of the doctors and people in charge of the experiment. Whenever Amit resisted, they had angered voices. Sadly he just viewed the whole situation as that, nothing but a lab experiment. The child's eyes went wide as he held on, sinking his teeth further in as a sound left him. It was hard to tell what the sound was as his teeth were sunk into flesh. The taste of blood hitting his tongue though it did nothing to help the child.

Jack pulled his comm piece out of his pocket as he winced slightly from the pain, "Hey Izzy, I kinda really need your help, and I'm sorry. I know your pregnant, but I'm not sure who else to call? Yeah it's Amit, he's got his teeth sunk into my arm. Thanks, love you honey, I'll see you soon. Your mother is on her way, so now what do I do with you?"

@White Wolf

Izzy got the alert over her comm and rushed off to try and help him. She sighed as she tried to hurry and get to where the two were.

"What did you do to him, Jack?" She asked once they were in view. She walked up and gently pried Amit from Jack's arm.

"Calm down Amit, it's okay," Izzy said softly, gently wrapping her arms around him. She wasn't restricting him, merely offering comfort. She ran her hand through his hair in a soothing motion, ruffling it slightly.

The boy didn't respond the whole time, even when Izzy appeared the boy just held on until he was pulled off. Still he tried to escape her until she started to comfort him in a way it would register to both sides. HIs mental state was inbetween that of his normal self and heading toward the side created by those scientists. His hair being ruffled gently registered and he took a few shaky breathes. The taste of blood finally registered in his mouth and Amit tried to remove the liquid from his face, giving a cough as the metallic taste was strong in his mouth.

"Ugh gross!!" Amit spat, trying to get the taste out.

Jack raised his arm up to show the blood running down his arm, splattering against the sand on the ground. "And why am I the one to blame, he's not the one loosing a cup of blood a minute. Now I need to go to the doctor, and he doesn't want to go near the doctor. For good reason to, I'm telling you, if I find who did this to him. Well......they'll wish I had just given them a bullet."

Jack looked at the wounds on his arm as they continued to gush blood.

"Because you're the one who set him off! He may need to go to the doctor, and now you do too, but you can't just drag him off like I assume you were trying too," Izzy said calmly as she kept running her hand through Amit's hair.

"You okay Amit?" She asked, looking at him with slight worry in her eyes.

Doctor, the word rang through his head and the lad cringed. He just wanted to run at this point, flee again. Though the soothing gesture helped him to regain himself.

"I don't wanna go....I don't wanna go..." Amit gasped, struggling to stay calm yet his mind wanting to lose it. "They're all evil, I don't wanna go!!"

Jack rage subsided as what she said sunk in, and as he looked at the shell of what was once a happy child in his wife's arms. He was about to reach forward with a reassuring hand before he realized it was still running with blood. Jack instantly pulled it back drawing it close, before taking off his shirt and wrapping it tightly around the wounds.

"I'm sorry Amit, I let my emotions get the better of me. What do you want to do? I can talk to Uso and see if she'll wave the......meeting, if you want to take him home, though I still need to get this treated." Jack said ashamed at losing it infront of a child like that, his face lowered and his arm cradled.

"They won't hurt you but if you really don't want to go we can go home or somewhere else," Izzy said, looking between Jack and Amit.

She started walking, trying to lead Amit toward the doctor's without him realizing where she was leading him. They weren't far from the doctor's anyway. She did take a course off of the one that it seemed Jack and Amit was already going since Jack still needed to go to the doctor and walking next to him would raise a red flag.

The boy glanced between the two adults, not sure on what to expect. Honestly he just wanted to get away from wherever this Doctor's office was. He didn't want it.

"I don't want to go there...." Amit replied. "I just...I just don't.."

Of course, the child glanced to Izzy and waited for a few moments. Not really sure on what was going on. So he did follow Izzy, unaware of the fact that she was leading him to the place he was wanting to avoid.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back