Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

Download of New Player Complete//

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalynn

Inactive Member
🔰 New Member
...Initiating Introduction Software//

Hello everyone, I have been here lurking for the past week almost, reading up on your wiki, and hanging out in your IRC room. I look forward to meeting more of you soon, and getting to roleplay awesome Sci-Fi with you. Amondrask and I found this site start of the week or so as a random happenstance on Google, and we have been very impressed. So here we are.

My name is Kelsy, but you may continue to call me Avalynn, whichever you prefer. I am currently a senior in college going for an Illustration degree, though I still have a ways to go on that journey. Clearly I love art and roleplay, but I also seem to love anything and everything nerdy and honestly have probably at least attempted anything you can think of. I play a lot of PC games on steam, so if anyone is interested I can give you my Steam name and we can play. I love shows with good story and characters, currently I am with the rest of the world in liking Game of Thrones, with the added Sons of Anarchy, Supernatural and a huge list of anime and movies.

I come from a state in the Midwest of The United States, so of course, I want to join the Neplesilian Army. Hah, I genuinely just really like the Neps in all of their ridiculous glory and feel like they have a lot of character. Thus, I am going to attempt to join the 4th fleet as Neplesilian Marine with a lovely little cybernetic spine. I hope I get a chance to roleplay with you all soon.

<3

It was nice talking to you on IRC about your character ideas. Let me know when you get more questions or comments and I'll listen with open ears and help however I can!

Hello and welcome! It's great to have another artist joining our crazy group. I hope you have a great time here :)

Just wanted to throw in my salutations. *tips hat*

Welcome to SARP! Hope ya have a good time here.

-Thanks for Reading
-Sham

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back