• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Abandoned Submission Dranicalius System

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
For the scientific notation, it looks like it was copied from some other document and lost the superscript ( so instead of 6.5×10^24 you have 6.5×1024 ). To fix this one the wiki, use the following code:
Code:
6.5×10<sup>24</sup>
This will put your exponents in superscript where they should be.

Also you should proofread the article. You put that the star was a "Dlue Drawf."

The planets are missing descriptions after their headers (please change the === H4 ==== headers to ==== H3 ==== to fix the nesting issue).

Is the linked Dovakor article approved? I don't see a WIP in its history or approval info in its OOC section?

Code has been changed to show the superscript, sorry about that.

I have read through and changed wrong spelling.

I have changed the headers to be ==== H3 ====

The Dovakor were approved and have linked the approval in the OOC section now.

Okay, where I inserted the FIXME icon is where there should be text about each planet. It looks like you put text in the More Information area that should probably be in the main description of the planets.

Alright. If it goes another month without updates, it will need to be moved to abandoned- though it can always be resubmitted.

Then for now i will place it in the Abandoned/Rejected sub-forum. Please note you can reply in this thread any time with updates if you wish to continue the submission process. Also if you wish to keep your article safe, keep an eye on the wiki's recent changes as Wes and some staff members delete wip: articles they deem to be abandoned after so long.

Remember to always back up your work, And thank you for your submission.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back