• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC ECV Raven OOC/Rules

club24

Everything Is Magical
Figured it was about time I made up one of these, for any players not involved with the plot who are interested this, or discord if available, are good places to ask me. For those already in the plot I will post GM post notices here as well as discuss any issues concerning the plot which would be useful for outside players not in our discord to view as well.

RULES
I don't intend to bog down RP fun with buckets of rules that restrict character development or exploration so I only have these few with more to be added should they be needed.
1. This plot is intended to be less combat focused and more on character interactions with each other and the world around them, to this end PVP is prohibited however IC disputes resulting in a couple of punches, as long as agreed upon are acceptable as they can provide more depth to characters and their relations to others.
2. Players have rights, now I know that's obvious and stated elsewhere but in this instance I mean that the players in this plot can have direct contribution to the direction of the story through IC actions and suggestions posed to other characters, players are also welcome to talk to me OOC about alternatives which they can then express IC within the plot.
3. Common courtesy, everyone knows the common rules of RP so I won't rehash them needlessly but they also apply to this plot, any overly agressive behavior between players will need to be sorted out or left outside of this plot, we're here to have fun not pit characters against each other just because players aren't on friendly terms OOC

With that the rules and auch are out of the way and we can get back to having a good time. For any players who see this and are interested in just keeping up with the plot I'll provide a general recap, note that plot related pages can be found here and here.

A mismatched crew of civilian, ex military and some intelligence service Elysians have been brought together by Icarus Asellio to carry out a special mission for senator Barachiel of the Elysian Senate, given a ship and a set or orders the team must make their way down to the planet surface and explore the ancient ruins of a long forgotten starship, the Empryean. Currently the team has boarded the transport shuttle

Quick update for the ECV Raven: As most of my players know I am on a sort of break right now, I do plan to post GM posts for the plot however it may be a little slower than I'd like so sorry guys for that.

Also just another quick thing but one of our players, Iron Giant who plays Vex Voidhopper, is going to be AFK for a while for IRL stuff and has asked me to GM their character for a little while while they're gone.

Anyway I will hopefully get you guys a GM post by the weekend, so don't give up on me yet!

Latest gm ish post is up, the team have now found out that the ship is vertical not flat and are trying to get through the door.

OK here is an announcement for potential players interested in the plot, due to the current situation and the events that will be happening within the next GM post or two the plot cannot take on any new characters for this mission, you're welcome to apply and join in for the next mission or if you really want to you can have them sit on the ship and there may be a chance to join in later this mission.

For my current players this means you've hit the point of no return, GM post will be up in a couple hours max and it's time to really start this mission.

Alrighty ladies and gentlemen, there is finally some degree of spooky wreckage action going on now and we're only on page 5, no big deal.

So main point of this update, I don't plan on fast tracking this thread since we don't really have any deadlines or such, so for now the goal is still the same as it was before which in case anyone wanted a reminder is to find out why the ship has suddenly started giving off readings again after years since the original investigation closed up.

I also would ideally like to see the post rate increase for the plot however i'm not enforcing anything, I myself am often busy or not in the mindset for posting so i'd like to avoid being a hypocrite if possible. But if anyone is able to increased reply speed would definitely be appreciated as this mission will be running for the foreseeable future, quite possibly into next year in fact.

Alright guys its been over a week since we're had a post, well almost two actually so I could use a couple from you dudes to help things move along. As always if anyone has any questions you all know where to reach me.

so its now been over a week again since METAs post, @SirSkully @BMan142 and @IQ need a post from you guys before the end of the weekend please, i don't mean to be super pushy but we do need to keep this moving somewhat steadily and now that I'm done with school I have more time to be thinking about this stuff.

As always direct any questions queries and concerns to me here or in discord.

Alrighty my player dudes, short GM post totally not trying to push you along will all the hints in it or anything but we gotta keep moving

As of this post, the old raven thread (mission 1) is now over, yess its a bit premature but its dragged on for too long and i've lost like 4 players at this point so im ending this one and moving on.

As most of my current players know i've spoken to arbs about the next mission, gonna be better set out than this one and not be as directionless hopefully.

The next thread will hopefully be up by this weekend, @SirSkully @SageShooter @IQ if you want to do any jps between mission go ahead, i am always available for jps (since somehow i manage work and sarpat the same time)

TLDR: the team is going to spooky big city with no one in it to investigate spooks

Latest thread is up, I don't expect next day delivery on posts or anything but I am aiming to get them off the ground before page3 this time... so for my old players whack your posts in whenever and for @YuriTMC I'll work with you on your char ides, and @Arbitrated if you still wanted to make your new smol you have *some* time

For anyone else who is interested just post here or contact me on discord

RPG-D RPGfix
Back