• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character [ECV Raven] Raduriel Hayyel, System Manager

i'll get to this properly in a bit, but the first thing to note is that this plot is not part of the star army or even yamatai so that might require some significant changes

as an example have a look at this character belonging to skully https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=characters:yamatai:sofiel_castien

since, only two of the characters in the plot are ex military, that being said your character can be ex military if thats something you want to go for but just make sure the history describes it well. I will also tag @FrostJaeger to check over the history as im not 100% sure if there is elysian trafficking so better to check

sorry i didn't get a chance to go over making a character for this plot better with you, if you need any extra info use something other than discord i've uninstalled it for the time being.

@BMan142 & @club24 - Apologies for the late response. >.< Anyhoo...

The trafficking of Elysians has, to the best of my knowledge, never been a thing - thus I'd strongly recommend reworking Raduriel's history. Here's what I'd suggest:
  • Raduriel's family could've been part of the original Veritas colony that was founded in YE 18 due to the destruction of the Heavens on Elysia Veteris - where Raduriel, like (almost) every other Elysian, was born and raised - in YE 15 at the climax of the Second Elysian War.
  • Raduriel could've joined the Elysian Celestial Navy in the spring of YE 31 (at age 18) in order to follow in her father's footsteps - which would explain why she's trained in operating the systems onboard Elysian starships. She would have also gained some very useful skills - though she, unfortunately, would not have been allowed to keep any of the equipment issued to her.
  • Her mother could have worked as a civilian employee at the Veritas shipyards, then been killed when the shipyards - and the ST backups they contained - were destroyed in the summer of YE 31; similarly, her father could've been onboard one of the Elysian starships that were destroyed during the battle.
  • Raduriel, who could've been a Tironi trainee onboard one of the few ships that survived, probably wouldn't have taken the news of her parent's deaths very well - which could explain her personality traits - and could've then been among the many Elysians who resigned from the ECN when it was merged into the Star Army's Tenth Standard Fleet in the winter of YE 31 or when the ECN was formally disbanded in YE 32.
Also, would you mind expanding her Physical Description and Personality sections, please? A few more sentences in each ought to do the trick, in my opinion.

Lastly, tagging @META_mahn for FM approval.

Edit: One other thing I forgot to mention: neither Plebeians (what Raduriel would've been prior to upgrading into the Caelisolan body in YE 30) nor Caelisolans scar, as their bodies have extremely minor regenerative capabilities.

Last edited:
It's probably fine to keep around the trafficking of Elysians. I mean look at the next-door neighbor.

Nepleslia.

Yeah, a bit of trafficking is in order.

Yep consider her GM approved, I'll chat to you about exactly how we explain her turning up in the plot since waiting for this thread to end may be some time so we'll find a way to work her in to the growing birb-girl exploration team

Ok, I'd like to point out that i have never seen anything saying you need 7 and always operated on the assumption 7 was the max, none of my chars have 7,

RPG-D RPGfix
Back