• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Edgelords HATE HIM!! He is edgy. Acts relaxed. Local roleplayer reveals anti-edge secret.

Lijosu

Inactive Member

Okay, so first thing's first. I have a lot of traditions. The profile picture with the dumb face is one of those traditions. Normally it has 6 fangs, 3 on each side of the top lip but I got lazy and think it looks better like that anyway.

Making my own profile pictures is also one of my traditions. And so is the use of hypothetical "music themes" for people. Actual people, not their characters. The one I keep coming back to for myself is "I'm So Sorry" by Imagine Dragons. Hens the youtube video posted immediately. The idea is that you click on it before reading and listen to it while you read. But I bet you didn't do that. &$#*@.

Anyway, I'm Lijosu. Never liked using my real name online, still don't. I heard about Star Army quite a bit before now. I have some online friends who were a part of it way before now and I guess probably slowly anticipated my arrival into it. The reason why I'm joining is because I was quickly becoming a workaholic and needed something else to do with my time. This said. I don't have much of it. I'm (So) Sorry to those speed roleplay types who prefer quantity over quality. I'm not your man. The reason why I wasn't joining is because I prefer to work in the shadows, avoiding all social interaction with communities when possible.

That said, I didn't have much patience for people's &$#*@ when I did get involved in communities. Still don't. If you're wondering why I seem to think I'm hot stuff. It's because I'm the guy responsible for all these people who are saying "I came from Robocraft Roleplay". I used to run that show... Not that I'm proud of it. At all.

In my opinion it was trash. It was fun sometimes. But mostly trash. Doesn't help that I'm a low key perfectionist. Or that it was cancerous and had a habit of spreading toxic behaviour. If I'm going to be honest, part of the reason I don't like interacting with people a lot is because I'm a bit worried that I might be the one that spreads the toxic behaviour. But others would say that's not true so I guess I'm gonna be trying to prove them right.

Now that I'm done explaining myself I guess I'll spare you from even more text wall by answering questions simply. Do I prefer:
  • Playing male, female or other-gendered characters? Don't care.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? Planned.
  • Military or civilian RP? Don't care.
  • Humans, androids, anthros or aliens? Not your aliens.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? Honestly. I don't care.
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? I have bad experiences with real-time. Forum posts.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 3
  • Violence: 3
  • Sexuality: 3
I was actually thinking of answering all of these as "1, 2 and 3" each, but I decided to just give all of them 3s. I can get frustrated pretty easily with people who are immature. But if the roleplay says "No language, violence or sexuality" then I don't really care either, and I can conform with that. What I do have a problem with is when I make the careful choice to show or describe language, violence or sex and some guy sitting in a corner with his pacifier says "EW BLOOD. YUCK HE SAID THE F WORD. GROSS THAT PERSONS NAKED." In real life people bleed, people are sometimes naked, and on shocking occasions they might swear on impulse. I know. It's madness. So yeah, I guess you can say I'm thankful for this rating system.

What's something cool you'd love to RP?

I'm good at roleplaying bad guys, and I happen to like playing them as well. I'm saying this because no one else will likely say it for me, but in the "Robocraft Roleplay" I was one of the few people who understood the mentality of someone who wants to harm other people. If I could roleplay a few antagonists, maybe one or two anti-heroes and a single protagonist, I'm happy. It would also be pretty awesome if I could roleplay an antagonist which actually wins, but alas... Well. You know where I'm going with that lol.

You make me want to have a character that can’t stand people saying bad words.

Come check out the site discord, say hi, read out wiki, I’m sure there is something there that will spark your intrest.

And hey, you want to play an antagonist? Vs players? Win? You should check out @Ace and PsychoPomp. While the bad guys aren’t always winning in our plots, they certainly have scored some major victories.

Also tagging our local edgelord @Jack Pine

My two main plots, YSS Hana and YSS Kaiyō II, are forum-based SP plots focusing on military personnel solving the mysteries and fighting the enemies of the Yamataian Star Empire. Check 'em out and grab me on discord for anything else!

Heyo and welcome! :D
I hope you settle in and if you need anything just ask! Feel free to join the Inquisition for some cool planetary invasion shenanigans. If you got any questions hit us up on Discord :)

You make me want to have a character that can’t stand people saying bad words.

I will end you.

Also tagging our local edgelord @Jack Pine

Ah, yes. I've met the local edgelord already. Classic scythe murderers are classic. And I'll definitely consider checking out whatever you just said. Something about psychotic pumps? IDK.

Hey I is evil Psychopomp Overlord nice to meet ya

Ooooooohhh...
I get it now.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back