• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Rejected Submission [Elysia] Elysian Product Nomenclature System

FrostJaeger

Chief Parakeet
Banned Member
  • Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? Nope.
  • Contains New Art? Nope.
  • Previously Submitted? Nope.
  • Changelog: N/A
  • Checklist Requested? Yes.
It's amazing what one can accomplish in a few hours with an actual laptop. :D

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Header/text ratio is off as charts imo don't count as text. Beef up the submission rather than just having a one sentence along the lines of, "Below x can be found:" and then another smaller header directly below it, add something there.

Header/text ratio is off as charts imo don't count as text. Beef up the submission rather than just having a one sentence along the lines of, "Below x can be found:" and then another smaller header directly below it, add something there.

Not to be rude, but what would you suggest adding? :oops:

Describe in prose what's going on in the charts.

What are the differences in between this and the one that Yamatai uses?

Also, since Elysia is a part of Yamatai, I definitely think Elysia should use the international standard one that Yamatai uses.

I noticed that the Elysian year pages don't like to Elysian years, they link to Yamataian years. I think this way of linking is confusing and should be avoided in favor some something more clear.

I noticed that the Elysian year pages don't like to Elysian years, they link to Yamataian years. I think this way of linking is confusing and should be avoided in favor some something more clear.

What would you recommend doing, then, @Wes? In my humble opinion, creating an entirely new set of "year articles" would be vastly more confusing - perhaps even redundant - then simply going with the current system of including sections for factions with newsworthy events on year articles.

Maybe you could put (YE 32) in parenthesis after the Elysian year, and make that the link.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back