• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: Elysia [Elysia Novus] The Gate

Zakalwe

Inactive Member
"This is NovaCorp requesting contact with the Elysian government. We have a business proposition which we believe will be most beneficial for you." Kip sent this message to the Elysian government, along with data proving that they were indeed NovaCorp.

A crumple-winged secretary looked over the incoming data, stretched her arms a moment, thought about whether it warranted actually alerting 'the boss' or not, and decided it probably did. She bumped the transmission to the office behind her, of Teranath Seyael Barretsi. Seyael found himself disturbed unpleasantly from his noon-to-six naptime, but grudgingly glanced at the datafeed. Rolled his eyes, sent a response. "...this is Seyael Barretsi of Teranath. You've disrupted important work, so I sincerely hope this is worth my while."

"As do I Mr. Barretsi. We wished to contact you about the possibility of the construction and operation of a Gate in your systems of Elysia Novus and Veritas. Would you like to know more?" Kip replied, his voice specifically regulated to sound endearing and trustworthy, but not obviously so. Kip had a lot of spare time to experiment with this sort of thing.

Author: Zakalwe

"This is NovaCorp requesting contact with the Elysian government. We have a business proposition which we believe will be most beneficial for you." Kip sent this message to the Elysian government, along with data proving that they were indeed NovaCorp.

A crumple-winged secretary looked over the incoming data, stretched her arms a moment, thought about whether it warranted actually alerting 'the boss' or not, and decided it probably did. She bumped the transmission to the office behind her, of Teranath Seyael Barretsi. Seyael found himself disturbed unpleasantly from his noon-to-six naptime, but grudgingly glanced at the datafeed. Rolled his eyes, sent a response. "...this is Seyael Barretsi of Teranath. You've disrupted important work, so I sincerely hope this is worth my while."

"As do I Mr. Barretsi. We wished to contact you about the possibility of the construction and operation of a Gate in your systems of Elysia Novus and Veritas. Would you like to know more?" Kip replied, his voice specifically regulated to sound endearing and trustworthy, but not obviously so. Kip had a lot of spare time to experiment with this sort of thing.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back